• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G'day

GoldLuxray

Intermediately Experienced Player
Years
  • Hi all :)

I'm Eric, aka GoldLuxray, and I've been playing Pokemon since Ruby on VBA (my parents never bought me any handheld consoles) I've finished (beat champion) In most since, including Emerald, Heart Gold, Pearl, Diamond, platinum, (dat distortion world :s), white, black, and X. I've currently got X on 2DS and a DSLite with a R4 card with DPPl, W&B, am looking for legit cartridges to replace the R4. I got into serious pokemon aka Iv breeding and ev training about 6 months ago, and have been shiny hunting on a low scale, whilst filling up my Pokemon X Boxes with every Pokemon through gen 1-6 with event legendaries being evasive (grrrr). Currently masudaing for a shiny shinx with nonshinies being WT away to complete my collection. (Going one step further than Dex filling, actually attempting to catch them all). Give me a shout if you want a chat, as I'm playing either Pokemon, Forza, or working...

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Good morning Eric, how are you today; welcome to the forums! I love Ruby; used to remember how hyped I was when the game was announced, along with Sapphire! But yeah, you have a really cool pokemon gaming record! What's your favourite? Mine is a tie between Heart Gold and Emerald, aaah. <33

Anywho, feel free to explore our forums, and I think you might like the Trade Corner! It's a wonderful place, and the people are very nice to trade with! Mmm, and yeah, I look forward on chatting with you; take care, and see you later! I hope you and I will be great pals!

GoldLuxray

Years
  • I'd have to say emerald, no matter how many times I played through I always looked forward to that confrontation on top of the sky pillar with Rayquaza. I was wondering actually if anyone had any copies of emerald laying around they wanted to sell, possibly one with the old sea map?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I'd have to say emerald, no matter how many times I played through I always looked forward to that confrontation on top of the sky pillar with Rayquaza. I was wondering actually if anyone had any copies of emerald laying around they wanted to sell, possibly one with the old sea map?

Well, we don't allow people to sell goods or products in this community, sorry. ):

But yeah, good that you love Emerald. ^^ I'm hoping to replay that soon~

Google2.0

Stand Alone Complex
    Years
  • Hello Eric, nice to meet you and welcome to PC.
    I remember Ruby well because of my lvl 100 Blaziken, one of my favorite games and pokemon.
    I'll take a wild guess and say, Luxray is your favorite pokemon? :)

GoldLuxray

Years
  • My favourites tend to change over time, I've had my standard luxray since my original play through of diamond and he's currently sitting in X as a lvl 96, gonna level him up one level per new gen (gen 7 level 97) for shiggles. I used to have a soft spot for shiny Gallade but his 3d form is fairly unsightly in gen 6 as opposed to gen 4 so I've gone off him a bit, I've also grown a liking for slaking. Love using him online, I combine him with a skill swapper and a HA diggersby that knows u turn. Figure it out yourself ;)
    Well it's quarter to 1 am here in Australia so I'm gonna sign off, See You All Tomorrow!

Years
  • Emerald's amazing. :) As is Hoenn overall. Great region and story - the drought and heavy rain music still give me shivers, especially the remixes from OR/AS which they outdid themselves on. Good luck breeding that shiny Shinx too and I do hope your luck won't be as bad as mine. xD;; Thousands of eggs with no luck at all so I ended up taking a hiatus from that. Probably for many, many months.

Anyways, welcome to PC, Eric! Good to have you aboard. Enjoy your time and do ask if you need anything at all as we're always happy to help here. Cheers!

Google2.0

Stand Alone Complex
    Years
  • I have to admit, i never liked using Slaking.
    I tried it few times but it never worked out the way i wanted.

ZxFlashFreezexZ

The Immortal Champion
    Years
  • Hey GoldLuxray, welcome to PC! Dude, you're going to love it here! There are so many helpful, friendly people in this community that can help you out with almost anything Pokemon related, and other things as well. You will not only find good advice on here, but most likely good friends as well. From me personally, I just want to say if you need any help with anything in the forum, or just need a friend, just PM me. Thanks for joining PC, and once again, welcome to the community! :)

-Flash

Back