• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GDW Presents: "Let's Play Pokemon Raptor!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
    If you haven't massleveled by then and end up taking more than one try... look I've been playing Quartz, and have over a box full of level 20 pokemon ready to kick butt and take names. That isn't counting the OTHER box of fully evolved pokemon at various levels either. And I'm not afraid at all to sick them on you.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    If you haven't massleveled by then and end up taking more than one try... look I've been playing Quartz, and have over a box full of level 20 pokemon ready to kick butt and take names. That isn't counting the OTHER box of fully evolved pokemon at various levels either. And I'm not afraid at all to sick them on you.

I'm not afraid of your Severs and Jonics... :laugh:

You wouldn't dare have a Babos... it's just unnatural.

mattman324

Years
    I'm not afraid of your Severs and Jonics... :laugh:

You wouldn't dare have a Babos... it's just unnatural.

Sever? Naw. He evolved.

My team is...

Spoiler:

Also, in my OTHER box, of pokemon that were either formerly on the team or just never were, we have...

Spoiler:

Be afraid...

Yuoaman

Years
    As you guys probably know I did a little bit of grinding before challenging the Krypton Gym. This grinding became a bit of a chore, though, because it didn't dawn on me to backtrack back to the route near Moonview to get some decent Experience until after I had finished...

Some Grade A Cornian Logic there...

There's also a reference to something in the update that is unrelated to either of my LPs. ;)

Anywho, on to the update itself:

UPDATE 7
    Spoiler:

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
    Years
    What? One try? You can't be serious!

And I think he looks more like brock than Surge.

I guess I owe Hooters and Picard an apology. Sorry 'bout that guys.

Iarama

RMXP User
    Years
    Gah stupid Buzzer cant beat him guess Ill go back and catch a Pokemon that knows Mud Slap his Electrabuzz ridiculously overpowered me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    My team in Pokemon Raptor Ex
    Lv. 18 Ninetales
    Lv. 08 Pidgey
    Lv. 07 Nidoran M
    Lv. 10 Munchlax
    Lv. 11 Houndour
    Lv. 07 Chikorita

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    Have you played any since you beat Buzzer? I can't wait to see what you write about in the next update. I wish I had posted here earlier because I would've guessed one. The Electabuzz wasn't really that tough and you have some pretty good pokemon. Anyways, I just wanted you to know that I follow your LP's even though I don't post in the threads.

mattman324

Years
    HA HA HA HA HA! YOU FOOLS! I WIN!

So I guess that means I don't have to sick my army of mutant pokemon on you. Good, considering I deleted that file. But the pokemon I have there now are all level 38 and 39, and are all awesome (No babos to be had), so I'd win.

Yuoaman

Years
    HA HA HA HA HA! YOU FOOLS! I WIN!

So I guess that means I don't have to sick my army of mutant pokemon on you. Good, considering I deleted that file. But the pokemon I have there now are all level 38 and 39, and are all awesome (No babos to be had), so I'd win.

:laugh:

Good joke there, mattman. :P

I have to say though... I hope the rest of the game doesn't go by this quickly...

Though it may just be screwing with me...

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    This is the first LP I've read and I gotta say I love your sense of humor. Keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2010
    Can anybody please tell me how to zoom this game because i really can't play it on that little screen?

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    Probably a gazillion, since noobs don't pay attention.

I like how you keep misspelling Torxia on purpose. :P

Ok, where can I get those Exploding Head Psyduck emotes?

EDIT: Lol, "Weighty Octopus"........ :P

EDIT#2: Damn, one try......

Last edited:

mattman324

Years
    :laugh:

Good joke there, mattman. :P

I have to say though... I hope the rest of the game doesn't go by this quickly...

Though it may just be screwing with me...

What joke? Celena the Fairoot and Lizrobe the Salama are cool, Ducky the Jardino is awesome (IT SHOOTS EXPLODING EGGS OUT OF IT'S BEAK! AND CAN USE WING ATTACK WITHOUT WINGS! AND CAN SHOOT BEAMS OF ICE! AND SUMMON WAVES OF WATER AT WILL!) and has an Aquaegg in it's pouch (which is even more awesome. I call it "Larry"). Then we have CrownRoyal the Ryucanthor (a certified cool contest winner), Nostrodamas the Tigator (WHO HAS PAY DAY!), and... erm... Malfoy the Progon who might not evolve (I tried giving it a fire stone, and it grew fat and lazy. Good thing there's a reset button!)

Oh, and the early game is very fast. But once it picks up? Well, then it gets sssslllllooooooooowwwww.

EDIT: Sorry for mistakingly calling Lizrobe a Salama. I forgot it evolved recently. It is really a Mantiga.

Last edited:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    Hey what are you talking about Mattman was the only one who guessed right I guessed 1 try.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back