• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GDW Presents: "Let's Play Pokemon Raptor!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatureKeeper

You haven't done much since I last checked, it seems; I finished the whole game in three days...

Though why didn't you catch a Vulpix? My Ninetales helps epicly. It swept the first, second and fourth gyms. They're pretty awesome. You should try that.

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
    Years
    There's no way you could complete raptor in 3 days while waiting for names, pokemon to catch, taking screenshots, posting screenshots, captioning screenshots and so on. A ninetales would have helped though. They're pretty great.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    *Minun* said:
    There's no way you could complete raptor in 3 days while waiting for names, pokemon to catch, taking screenshots, posting screenshots, captioning screenshots and so on. A ninetales would have helped though. They're pretty great.

That's true =/

And Ninetales would've helped... *points to her Ninetales who helped her in catching Kyogre* Then again, it's yuoaman's choice for the party

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    i thought about doing this a while ago,this game is awesome (although i never finished it lol)

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Do you know where to get strength?? cos i where stuck and dont know where to go.. thanks

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    LOL this LP is hilarious!
    I just got finished reading all nine pages of this thread... *pant* It's great!
    As for Whismur...

Marshmallow
    Bunny Ears
    ImConfused
    HELPME!
    ULostMe
    Quiet
    Speaker
    Amplifier
    TOOLOUD
    Whisper
    Screech
    Scream
    Banshee (?)
    Shorty
    IMLOUD
    Shout
    Echo
    Earplugs
    *cough*

That's all the names I could think of... x.x

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
    It's against the rules to revive a thread that's over two-months. Try not to do it again.

-locked-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back