• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gears of War 3

Agent Clank

Bye PC
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Just saw the trailer on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon and It looks awesome.
    Its coming out April 2011 and You Will Be Able to be a Female character in Multiplayer.
    Dom Has A Beard And It just looks plain AWESOME!

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I just hope the games multiplayer isn't a laggy mess like Gears 2 is. I loved the game so much when it was lag-free, but that didn't occur too often.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I thought the trailer was pretty cool. I might have to go buy the original two, since I missed out on them a few times and they're cheap now, then I'll be ready for the third game. But it looks pretty good for the finale so far, just off the Ashes to Ashes trailer.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    It actually looks pretty interesting. Including a new species of enemy that's neutral is a nice twist to an otherwise dull and cliche plot.
    Hopefully it will be as awesome as Gears of War and not as crappy as Gears of War 2.

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    I Didnt Find any prob with Lag. Gears 2 seemed Lag-free :)
    You sure, Gears 2 had some of the worst net code I've ever seen. But I guess that what you get when it was written bye 1 guy. Also, why is a girl there ruining the bromance?

And let's mention the Carmine brothers.
    We got A, B, C, and D Carmine. The first 3 has already been named, what about D Carmine? Will his name be Duke Carmine? Will he have balls of steel? I hope he's awesome, and dies a heroic death (Because he's gonna die like his brothers, sadly.)

JustinDestruction

Rockin' Trainer
    Years
  • Eh. I'm not sure how I feel about it. The story is just garbage. I'm not even sure what the games are about from beating the first two multiple times. I liked the campaigns. They were fun; however all I got from it is that humanity must fight the Locust Horde. It seemed like there were many mysteries and now they all must be wrapped up in one final chapter. The multiplayer in Gears 2 was so awful that I traded it in after a few months. Finding matches was horrible. I'll probably give it a rent, but I'm not buying it.

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years
  • The storyline is awesome.

Spoiler:

Theres only going to be a trilogy so this one will be the answer to everything.

Years
  • I just hope the chick isn't some L4D2-style lack of personality.
    I just hope the chick is much less beefcake than the dudes. Women's Weightlifting competitors are creepy.

I hope for more action in the vehicle part/(s).
    Would also be kinda cool if it had a decision feature in the game. Like go so far in story, so-and-so dies, oh well, carry on with the mission.

A Locust campaign would be nice.

BUT

A Pendulum Wars game, prequel to the first Gears...
    that would be cool.

Storm_has_formed

"The Storm is here!!!"
    Years
  • Like go so far in story, so-and-so dies, oh well, carry on with the mission.

A Locust campaign would be nice.

BUT

A Pendulum Wars game, prequel to the first Gears...
    that would be cool.

I don't like the first pount. Sounds too much like Mass Effect. Though a locust campaign and a pendulum wars game would be nice! :D

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Gears of War 2 had the *worst* lag on Multiplayer I've ever experienced. Even more than Bioshock 2.

But with the Campaign side of things, really looking forward to this. The first two are awesome.

Back