• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Gen 1 Pokemon luddite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eps

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    So it seems that whenever I play a new Pokemon game, I always want to start with a Charmander, I never feel satasfied with my team unless it's my Gen 1 team I had when Pokemon Red came out.

So today I bought an Action Replay and caught low level Pokemon of the Gen 1 team I want....

I seem to be enjoying the game a lot more now!

Anyone have this issue?

Haunted Cupcake

Soul Resonance Technician
    Years
  • Most of the wild pokemon i found in black 2 i did not want in my team even choosing a starter was a pain... in the end i caught a zubat and made it a crobat and caught a venipede [its one of the few gen v pokemon i like] i prefer gen 1,3 and 4 mostly. :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    This...isn't really thread worthy, nor is it really any kind of game specific. So, unfortunately, I'm going to have to close this because really, this seems more like something in a blog rather than its own individual thread anywhere.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back