• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 7] Breeder Mac's Trade Emporium - "Come One, Come All!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Hello, I would like to request three more pokemon.
    Pokemon: Larvitar x2
    Natures: one Jolly/one Adamant
    ability: guts for both
    Egg moves: dragon dance for both
    ivs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Nicknames: none
    I am requesring two because I am testing them out with thdifferent natures. I have a pokemon with tail wind on my team so I'm going to try Admant and see if the support will be enough.
    pokemon: foongus
    Nature: bald
    ability: regenerator
    egg moves: N/a
    Ivs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Nickname: none
    for the Larvitar I have some pokemon you can borrow if you have trouble teaching them dragon dance. In fact I have a gyradose with 4 ivs and an adamant nature with dragon dance that I can let you borrow if that will help you out, I will need it back though because its part of my team. I also forgot that I have that charizard you bred for me as well it has 5 ivs and knows DD, I can let you borrow it.
    my offers:
    Charmander 4 ivs jolly
    ralts (several) some have HA trace and telepathy and some have 2 ivs I think ine has 4 but I will need to double check
    Protean Froakie with a timid nature 4 ivs
    Croagunk- Adamant with 3 ivs
    *I may not need the Jolly Larvitar because I kight be able to get a shiny one from someone esle. I'll let you know about the jolly one as soon as the otehr trader responds.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hello, I would like to request three more pokemon.
    Pokemon: Larvitar x2
    Natures: one Jolly/one Adamant
    ability: guts for both
    Egg moves: dragon dance for both
    ivs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Nicknames: none
    I am requesring two because I am testing them out with thdifferent natures. I have a pokemon with tail wind on my team so I'm going to try Admant and see if the support will be enough.
    pokemon: foongus
    Nature: bald
    ability: regenerator
    egg moves: N/a
    Ivs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Nickname: none
    for the Larvitar I have some pokemon you can borrow if you have trouble teaching them dragon dance. In fact I have a gyradose with 4 ivs and an adamant nature with dragon dance that I can let you borrow if that will help you out, I will need it back though because its part of my team. I also forgot that I have that charizard you bred for me as well it has 5 ivs and knows DD, I can let you borrow it.
    my offers:
    Charmander 4 ivs jolly
    ralts (several) some have HA trace and telepathy and some have 2 ivs I think ine has 4 but I will need to double check
    Protean Froakie with a timid nature 4 ivs
    Croagunk- Adamant with 3 ivs
    *I may not need the Jolly Larvitar because I kight be able to get a shiny one from someone esle. I'll let you know about the jolly one as soon as the otehr trader responds.
    Haha the nature for the foongus is bald? lol But yeah I can do the adamant one and the bold foongus and I dont need anything for d-dance I have ones with it or something I can use. Let me know if you still need to jolly larvitar. I already have those pokes you offered, but do you have something battle ready or shiny you are willing to have cloned? If not dont worry bout it, i'll still breed these pokes

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Haha the nature for the foongus is bald? lol But yeah I can do the adamant one and the bold foongus and I dont need anything for d-dance I have ones with it or something I can use. Let me know if you still need to jolly larvitar. I already have those pokes you offered, but do you have something battle ready or shiny you are willing to have cloned? If not dont worry bout it, i'll still breed these pokes

lol a typo my bad. Yes I have two shiny Pokémon one of which is battle ready. I have a shiny 2 ivs ( the other ivs are also high) bold nature milotic with the ability marvel scale, it is level 100 (battle ready). I also have a shiny level 18 6 iv nosepass with the ability sand force ( I recieved the nosepass through a wondertrade however, so I have no way ofntwlling if its hacked ). I'm sorry I didn't even realized that you could clone, or I would have offered those 2 for you to clone in exchange for the first 3 Pokémon. I also have other battle ready Pokémon/ legendary that you may be interested in cloning
    Scizor- Adamant- 6 ivs
    Scizor- impish- 3/4 ivs
    Gyarados-Adamant - 4 ivs
    Gengar-timid- 5 ivs
    Kyruem- timid 4 ivs
    Heatran-modest - 3ivs ( 20 ivs in speed and special defense)-works well in battles
    Dragonite- Adamant/ multi scale - 4/5 ivs ( I will double check the exact spread if ou are interested)
    Cressila- Bold- 3 ivs ( 2 ivs are 24/25)
    Latios- Timid-3 ivs ( 20 ivs in special attack and defense)
    Let me know which ones you are interested in, and I will tell you the exact iv spreads and the moves.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back