• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen V] SMASH! Training and Breeding Grounds.

SmashGood

Me... SMASH!!
Years
  • can we trade? haha :D

fillerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Thanks for the trade!

CMT for shiny dratini and mudkip?
    These two caught my eye depending on their natures:
    * shiny murkrow lv.1 UT (flawless)
    OT: Mat
    ID:48509
    (if Sassy)

* shiny tepig lv.1 UT (near flawless)
    ID:17616
    (if Adamant/Mild/Rash)
    (if knows egg move Superpower)

Also, I'm interested in these encase the ones above are not what I am looking for:
    * shiny snivy lvl. 1 UT
    OT: Lily
    ID:03830
    (if Timid/Jolly)
    (if knows egg move Glare)

* shiny litwick lvl. 1 (flawless) UT
    OT: White
    ID:23743
    (if Modest/Timid)
    (if knows Heat Wave)

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2012
    Thanks for the trade!

These two caught my eye depending on their natures:
    * shiny murkrow lv.1 UT (flawless)
    ID:48509
    (if Sassy)

* shiny tepig lv.1 UT (near flawless)
    ID:17616
    (if Adamant/Mild/Rash)
    (if knows egg move Superpower)

Also, I'm interested in these encase the ones above are not what I am looking for:
    * shiny snivy lvl. 1 UT
    OT: Lily
    ID:03830
    (if Timid/Jolly)
    (if knows egg move Glare)

* shiny litwick lvl. 1 (flawless) UT
    OT: White
    ID:23743
    (if Modest/Timid)
    (if knows Heat Wave)

Tepig is timid / tackle and tailwip does not know superpower.

Snivy is naive / ability is overgrow, moves are tack/leer, does not know glare.

Litwick is timid with heat wave.

Murkrow is naughty. - moves are wing attack, astonish, brave bird, and faint attack. Has ability Super Luck.

SmashGood

Me... SMASH!!
    Years
  • Tepig is timid / tackle and tailwip does not know superpower.

Snivy is naive / ability is overgrow, moves are tack/leer, does not know glare.

Litwick is timid with heat wave.

Murkrow is naughty. - moves are wing attack, astonish, brave bird, and faint attack. Has ability Super Luck.
    Okay, I'll trade for Litwick. I'm not really interested in any of the others. Let me know if/when you update your thread and I'll be sure to check it then. For now though, which of the two do you want to trade for?

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2012
    Okay, I'll trade for Litwick. I'm not really interested in any of the others. Let me know if/when you update your thread and I'll be sure to check it then. For now though, which of the two do you want to trade for?

I was interested in the shiny dratini and mudkip. What is a good trade time for you? Okay, I'm always trying to update so check back whenever.

SmashGood

Me... SMASH!!
    Years
  • I was interested in the shiny dratini and mudkip. What is a good trade time for you? Okay, I'm always trying to update so check back whenever.
    I was trying to ask which of those two would you want to for Litwick? And I brought my router with me, so if I'm online for PokeCommunity I can more than likely trade. I am erratically online weekday nights.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2012
    I'm interested in the shiny dratini for the shiny litwick. I can trade now if you can.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • 622.png
    623.png

(First RNG abused poke!!)

Very cute. :)
    Are you interested in my Sheer Force Nidoking? Lemme know when you update with other cuties.

Back