• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
  • Can we all take a moment to appeciate how amazing the M-Steelix sprite looks?

Thanks!

omg!! realmente el mega steelix es de otro mundo... te pasaste!

tengo un hawlucha de commander que te puede servir

Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

Gracias!
    But actually speaking of Hawlucha it's been done!

Credits to Spherical Ice for the sprites.

And here's Dedenne!

Credits to GeoisEvil from the XY Sprite Project for the base version of the front sprite which I changed up a bit.

EDIT: I have since done Mega Sharpedo. I'll probably do Mega Gengar and Camerupt next!

Last edited:

BluRose

blu rass
    Years
  • I'm just going to comment for a moment on how amazing I think you are when it comes to this! The work you are doing is amazing and between this and a hack and your ROMBase (even if they both haven't been updated for a while...), I'm surprised that you ever find any time to do anything! If I could help, I most certainly would (my spriting skills aren't exactly the best, however, or good, for that matter)~

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2021
    Thanks!

Gracias!
    But actually speaking of Hawlucha it's been done!

Credits to Spherical Ice for the sprites.

And here's Dedenne!

Credits to GeoisEvil from the XY Sprite Project for the base version of the front sprite which I changed up a bit.

EDIT: I have since done Mega Sharpedo. I'll probably do Mega Gengar and Camerupt next!

y pensar que tenia un mega sharpedo tan feo.... a ver dejame buscar algunos sprites que te falten en mi carpeta (los mas decentes)

de The Cynical Poet

de Leparagon

de Wally-217

de Leparagon

de Poke_7

de Commander_f

y este mega pidgeot que no se de quien es pero lo encontré genial

tengo mas pero no se su procedencia... me mandas mp para pasartelo si quieres ;)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Just a reminder that this is an English speaking website and continually posting in non-English languages is actually against the rules, so please be mindful of that! I won't delete your post because I'd like the thread owner to have a say on the sprites you posted, but be aware that any future posts made in Spanish will be removed. Sorry!

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2021
    Just a reminder that this is an English speaking website and continually posting in non-English languages is actually against the rules, so please be mindful of that! I won't delete your post because I'd like the thread owner to have a say on the sprites you posted, but be aware that any future posts made in Spanish will be removed. Sorry!

ok... sorry ;) to next time i will write in english ;)

Years
  • ok... sorry ;) to next time i will write in english ;)

I actually posted those sprites a while back (because leparagon made those sprites for our game) and they have already been declined just thought I'd let you know :)

EDIT: Do you think you will make zygarde core, zygarde 10% and perfect zygarde? and also will u be doing icons for mega steelix and sharpedo? :]]

Last edited:

MrDollSteak

Years
  • Amazing! By the way, are there no plans of making Mega Rayquaza and Mega Audino sprites? Not that I'm complaining or requesting or something but I just noticed they are not listed.

Thanks! Fixed.

y pensar que tenia un mega sharpedo tan feo.... a ver dejame buscar algunos sprites que te falten en mi carpeta (los mas decentes)

de The Cynical Poet

de Leparagon

de Wally-217

de Leparagon

de Poke_7

de Commander_f

tengo mas pero no se su procedencia... me mandas mp para pasartelo si quieres ;)

Sorry I don't think I'll be accepting any of these.

I actually posted those sprites a while back (because leparagon made those sprites for our game) and they have already been declined just thought I'd let you know :)

EDIT: Do you think you will make zygarde core, zygarde 10% and perfect zygarde? and also will u be doing icons for mega steelix and sharpedo? :]]

I will do them once the games that they appear in are out, because I'm not sure if all of them will be playable to be honest. It also makes it very hard to do back sprites without some point of reference.

I'll do a bunch of icons shortly. I have a lot of Mega Icons to do, as well as Hawlucha's and Dedenne's.

But first, here's Mega Camerupt!

I'll be doing Mega Gengar next I think, and some icons too.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thanks! Fixed.

Sorry I don't think I'll be accepting any of these.

I will do them once the games that they appear in are out, because I'm not sure if all of them will be playable to be honest. It also makes it very hard to do back sprites without some point of reference.

I'll do a bunch of icons shortly. I have a lot of Mega Icons to do, as well as Barbaracle's, Hawlucha's and Dedenne's.

But first, here's Mega Camerupt!

I'll be doing Mega Gengar next I think, and some icons too.

Thanks for clearing that up for me dude! And it's also good to see you post bulk sprites and leparagon and I are working on some zygarde spries that I can post soon if you'd like :)

Years
  • y pensar que tenia un mega sharpedo tan feo.... a ver dejame buscar algunos sprites que te falten en mi carpeta (los mas decentes)

de The Cynical Poet

de Leparagon

de Wally-217

de Leparagon

de Poke_7

de Commander_f

mega pidgeot is my work and thank you for your enjoying.

MrDollSteak

Years
  • Plz do mega altaria (i think that is the more difficult to make) i have one that make me sick jajaj

I will do it, but it probably won't be the next sprite I'll do. I think the next thing I'll do will be Meowstic and Vivillon. Maybe Diancie and Pyroar.

So as promised, here's Mega Gengar. I personally think it turned out really well especially considering how annoying its colours are.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I will do it, but it probably won't be the next sprite I'll do. I think the next thing I'll do will be Meowstic and Vivillon. Maybe Diancie and Pyroar.

So as promised, here's Mega Gengar. I personally think it turned out really well especially considering how annoying its colours are.

damn that mega gengar looking so good! Keep up the frequent post pls lol

MrDollSteak

Years
  • damn that mega gengar looking so good! Keep up the frequent post pls lol

Well if you insist...

Here's Klefki!

Credits to Princessofmusic from the XY Sprite Project over at Smogon for the original front and back sprite.
    Both of which I resized (although in opposite directions).

I'll update this with icons I think.

EDIT: Lol jokes no icons, just Meowstic!

Meowstic Male

Meowstic Female

Credits to Red Rooster from the XY Sprite project for the original front sprites which I resized.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Dayum! That's some horde of posts and sprites you have there! Keep up the good work!

I wonder if you are making Vivillon. That's one I've been hyped for. Haha! (Meowstic too. I'm glad you have finally done it)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2015
    The Yveltal sprite looks a bit squished, but there's not much you can do due to its design in the first place. I can insert it into in the game and it looks fine.
    However, the Xerneas sprite has way too many colors, because sprites can only use 16 colors. The horns on the front look a bit messy too.
    Yes the yveltal one was awful cause of the size, and I will change the colors on the xerneas, thanks for the feedback!

------*------
    Sorry but Tudou summed it up the issues with them perfectly. They're probably the hardest pokemon in this whole set so why not start with something simpler.
    well I actually really like yveltal and would love to see in a good gba game and so I thought my contribution would help :C

MrDollSteak

Years
  • ONLY 11 MONS AND SOME MEGAS LEFT LETS GET THIS FINISHED :) :) :)

Well the reason those 11 mons are left, is because they're some of the hardest ones. Don't even get me started on megas haha!

Such amazing sprites! Really impressed with all your work!

Thanks!

Dayum! That's some horde of posts and sprites you have there! Keep up the good work!

I wonder if you are making Vivillon. That's one I've been hyped for. Haha! (Meowstic too. I'm glad you have finally done it)

Hrm I think the next ones I'll try are Mega Pidgeot, Mawile and Sableye, though that's not really binding by any means. Vivillon just looks annoying to do.

Yes the yveltal one was awful cause of the size, and I will change the colors on the xerneas, thanks for the feedback!

------*------

well I actually really like yveltal and would love to see in a good gba game and so I thought my contribution would help :C

I appreciate that, but the sprite is just a little too small and loses a bit of its details. Its not a bad sprite, I'm just saying that its one of the hardest ones to do, so don't be discouraged.

Anyway here are all the icons for the sprites I've done in the past few days. I've also fixed Binacle, Barbaracle and Dragalge's icons, so just reinsert those.

Meowstic Male

Meowstic Female

Hawlucha (credits to Thundrake)

Dedenne (credits to Sky High)

Klefki

Mega Beedrill

Mega Slowbro

Mega Gengar

Mega Steelix

Mega Sharpedo

Mega Camerupt

Mega Salamence

I don't really know what I'll work on next, but probably Mega Pidgeot, Mega Mawile and Mega Sableye. Maybe Mega Lucario too.

lfgamar

lucasfera15
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2016
    Well the reason those 11 mons are left, is because they're some of the hardest ones. Don't even get me started on megas haha!

Thanks!

Hrm I think the next ones I'll try are Mega Pidgeot, Mawile and Sableye, though that's not really binding by any means. Vivillon just looks annoying to do.

I appreciate that, but the sprite is just a little too small and loses a bit of its details. Its not a bad sprite, I'm just saying that its one of the hardest ones to do, so don't be discouraged.

Anyway here are all the icons for the sprites I've done in the past few days. I've also fixed Binacle, Barbaracle and Dragalge's icons, so just reinsert those.

Meowstic Male

Meowstic Female

Hawlucha (credits to Thundrake)

Dedenne (credits to Sky High)

Klefki

Mega Beedrill

Mega Slowbro

Mega Gengar

Mega Steelix

Mega Sharpedo

Mega Camerupt

Mega Salamence

I don't really know what I'll work on next, but probably Mega Pidgeot, Mega Mawile and Mega Sableye. Maybe Mega Lucario too.

amazing sprites

Back