• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2020
    Also i made mega Latios and edited some color on latias

Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

Last edited:

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
    Years
  • Here are some sprites of Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre and Mega Rayquaza by PokefanAustin...

Main sprites:

Icons:

Sorry not accepting these. Not even the same style at all.

Mega Altaria

Mega Rayquaza

Mega Garchomp

Sorry not accepting these, they're not very well resized.

Here's a Volcanion sprite... The pose is based from N-Kin's sprite... I just re-draw (not sure about the term) his sprite into a 64x64 canvas...

Here's the sprite using N-Kin's palette + a background color:

Here's the sprite using Orchid / Quanyails' palette:

I think I will use this front sprite! It's a pretty good resize.

Also i made mega Latios and edited some color on latias

Sorry still won't be accepting these I don't think. Maybe the backsprites though.

Anyway here are Mega Glalie and Mega Lucario!

and their icon sprites:

EDIT: Here's the completed Volcanion sheet!

Credits to N-Kin and thedarkragon11 for the front sprite, and Orchid and Quanyails for the backsprite!

Also credits to Sky High for its icon sprite!

Last edited:

MrDollSteak

Years
  • I tried to make a Mega Alakazam... Making the spoons is so tricky, I surrendered... Here's the output:

It's not too bad! But I'm not sure if I'll use it.

Mega glalie doesnt show red eyes un g3hs like mega garde... Plz fix :/

As Vendily said, I have already said to use Advanced Series, G3HS isn't as good for inserting sprites.

Here's Mega Pinsir!

and its icon!

Years
  • I tried to make a Mega Alakazam... Making the spoons is so tricky, I surrendered... Here's the output:

I'm not a very good spriter but the black lines for the top of the head don't look great and the black lines also meet each other witch shouldn't be used all the time. Don't get me wrong he sprites fine but just a few mistakes

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • I tried to make a Mega Swampert... Pose is based from this image (not sure who to credit) and is re-drawn/resized... I slightly modified the lower body (particularly the legs) that's why there might be more parts over there that might look horrible...

Anyway, here's the sprite:

By the way, thanks for the tips! Feel free to comment, it helps me a lot...

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    when you click on mega gardevoir's sprite the link takes you to it's icon sprite, just thought i'd let you know :)

they were in vise versa i thought it was sprite but it was an icon

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2021
    Mr Dollsteak has mentioned before to use Advanced series to insert the sprites.
    The sprite itself works.

i have a problem with of advanced series that doesnt work for me... but g3hs ini yes.... can you help me?

Attachments

• inis.rar
      2.9 KB · Views: 9
    Last edited:

MrDollSteak

Years
  • I tried to make a Mega Swampert... Pose is based from this image (not sure who to credit) and is re-drawn/resized... I slightly modified the lower body (particularly the legs) that's why there might be more parts over there that might look horrible...

Anyway, here's the sprite:

By the way, thanks for the tips! Feel free to comment, it helps me a lot...

It's not bad, and I might use it as a point of reference, but some of the line work isn't clean, and it looksa bit small relative to Swampert, but its a good effort!

when you click on mega gardevoir's sprite the link takes you to it's icon sprite, just thought i'd let you know :)

Fixed!

they were in vise versa i thought it was sprite but it was an icon

Fixed!

i have a problem with of advanced series that doesnt work for me... but g3hs ini yes.... can you help me?

You must have repointed the sprite tables. That happens when you expand the rom, so you'll need to change those around.

Anyway I've gotten around to Mega Absol and Mega Gallade!

Mega Absol (Credits to Layell and Quanyails over at the XY Sprite Project for the front sprite!)

and its icon:

Mega Gallade

and its icon:

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • i have a problem with of advanced series that doesnt work for me... but g3hs ini yes.... can you help me?

This isn't the place to ask for help with stuff like that. The place to ask for help is ROM Hacking. I'll allow this to stay since you got an answer, but in future please keep all questions related to the sprite resource and spriting as an artform.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Oops... Thanks for the tip/commentary! :)

So I tried to re-draw/resize Mega Sableye by fishbowlsoul90, Mega Blaziken and Mega Mewtwo Y both by N-Kin... I'm not really sure if I did one of them right this time or should I still continue trying (contributing here)...

Here's Mega Sableye:

Here's Mega Blaziken:

Here's Mega Mewtwo Y:

By the way, other sprites that I re-draw/resized which has no specific credit (i.e. Hoopa back sprite and Mega Alakazam front sprite) are based from the XY/ORAS "sprites"...

Last edited:

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Here's Mega Blaziken:

By the way, other sprites that I re-draw/resized which has no specific credit (i.e. Hoopa back sprite and Mega Alakazam front sprite) are based from the XY/ORAS "sprites"...[/QUOTE]

dat mega blaziken :D <3

MrDollSteak

Years
  • Oops... Thanks for the tip/commentary! :)

So I tried to re-draw/resize Mega Sableye by fishbowlsoul90, Mega Blaziken and Mega Mewtwo Y both by N-Kin... I'm not really sure if I did one of them right this time or should I still continue trying (contributing here)...

Here's Mega Sableye:

Here's Mega Blaziken:

Here's Mega Mewtwo Y:

By the way, other sprites that I re-draw/resized which has no specific credit (i.e. Hoopa back sprite and Mega Alakazam front sprite) are based from the XY/ORAS "sprites"...

Even being based of the XY Oras models you still did the line work so no worries! Although I do like them all, you need to try and get them relative to the sizes of their base pokemon from the DS style sprite resource. Mega Mewtwo is probably the closest in the sense that it is supposed to be smaller, though its still not perfect.

The sprites are rolling in fast now MrDollSteak, haha!

Thanks!

After almost two years, the Kalos Pokemon Section is finally complete! Here's Hoopa Unbound!

Credits to TrainerSplash and Axl from the XY Sprite Project for the original front sprite which I recoloured, reposed and resized a tad.

Even though it looks a little small, the Pokemon itself is too detailed to really be any bigger.

Here is its icon (credits to Sky High)

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Even being based of the XY Oras models you still did the line work so no worries! Although I do like them all, you need to try and get them relative to the sizes of their base pokemon from the DS style sprite resource. Mega Mewtwo is probably the closest in the sense that it is supposed to be smaller, though its still not perfect.

After almost two years, the Kalos Pokemon Section is finally complete! Here's Hoopa Unbound!

Credits to Axl from the XY Sprite Project for the original front sprite which I recoloured, reposed and resized a tad.

Even though it looks a little small, the Pokemon itself is too detailed to really be any bigger.

Here is its icon (credits to Sky High)

Thanks again!

And wow! Kalos part of the project is now complete! 26 MEs/PRs to go (no pressure)!

So I tried Mega Garchomp based from Pokémon Showdown! Pokédex's Mega Garchomp sprite... I tried to compare the size from The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource's Garchomp sprite and checked the Pokédex height... Despite matching the size, I surrendered because of the body spikes...

Here's the output:

I also tried Mega Rayquaza based from this image (not sure who to credit)...

Here's the sprite:

Last edited:
    Back