• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    No. I wouldn't even consider it. I don't have anything against people that do it, but I never would. I don't see the point. Being a boy has its ups and downs, but so does being a girl.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    That's a negative. :| Quite frankly I like my parts where they are right now, and surgically removing them? The thought makes me wanna curl up and die.

besides. GIRLS RULE, BOYS DROOL. take that.

Please, let's not turn this into a sexist conversation. Males are obviously the superior gender, thus we don't need to talk about it. (Kidding of course).

My answer? No, it's interesting to think of being the opposite gender, but I wouldn't go so far as to get my gender changed.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hell no!
    Im a dude and I will forever be a dude, not a dudette. I understand gay guys getting a sex change because most feel that they are women trapped inside a male body. Its scary because the girl who youre dating could actually been born a guy and its just wierd you know. I dont have a problem with people doing what they want to do, but its just a scary thought and I also have a question that would be way to inapprpriate to ask ._..

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    No, I would not. :3

Though, I would laugh if someone found out if the guy found out the girl used to be a guy, or the girl found out that the guy used to be a girl, when they are getting it on. ;D xD

They'd probably be grossed out, and run right out of the house.
    Reminds me of an episode of South Park when Mr. Garrison got one. ;P

Nodorsho

Do you want to be my pet? <3
    Years
    At one point, I desired a sex change operation. This is because I hate the stereotypes that accompany the female gender in contemporary society. However, I learned later in life that they are just stereotypes and I do not need to conform to them to be female. I came to realize that I can easily live my life as a masculine female, which is what I do.

So, no. I would not change my sex.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    xDD I'm sorry, I'm too busy laughing at the advertisement above the quick reply box to make a reply right now.

*deep breaths* Better now.

No, I wouldn't consider it. I'll stick with my gender now, thank you.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    I would have sex change if want to. But I was born female and die as a female with dignity. I am currently happy on what I am and my gender. That is nature.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    I'll simply say, that no, I wouldn't do it. I don't really agree with it either.

~Mooshykris

Years
    No, not willingly. (lol, subconscious sex-change?)

All jokes aside, I'm perfectly fine with being a guy. I don't have anything against people who would prefer to get one done, but... y'know, it's just not for me.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    No way! Not at all sweeties. I'm happy being 100% male, sweeties. ^^ I never once thought about physically changing my gender. =/

*Remember sweeties, the internet and real life are two DIFFERENT things. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back