• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Race v 6 [THE END OF THE THREAD AS WE KNOW IT IS NEAR...I think]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

One of my friends can't pronouce words well, so sometimes I blackmail him by making him have to correctly pronounce supercalifragilisticexpialidocious in order to get my lunch or some other thing.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years

I didn't even bother trying to pronounce that word "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"

Yukari

Seriously; if you're going to make a number only post then don't post at all.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

But it builds your post count without having to do anything at all. It's like magic or something.

Years

Though everyone I've seen that's had a habit of making number-only posts either stops making them or leaves the site eventually.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i've yet to see this infamous pepperton. also don't we all leave this site eventually?

Years

It's fairly difficult to post on a Pokemon forum when you're 6 feet underground and dead, just saying.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    does anyone else think about getting buried alive? thinking about that scares me man

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i feel like they inject you with something to make sure you're dead.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i feel like they inject you with something to make sure you're dead.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    not necessarily, recently this guy was deemed dead and then came back to life within 36 hours i believe.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    the grim adventures of billy and mandy tho
    also was that in reference to the needle point or was that a movie quote? i'm not i get the joke now lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back