• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Race v 6 [THE END OF THE THREAD AS WE KNOW IT IS NEAR...I think]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    haha i feel like there's some funny story behind your experience sleeping next to others

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years

I share a room with my brother, who stays up like till 4am and doesn't lemme sleep.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i dig it, i was born right after a tornado that condemned our apartment. since i didn't have a home to go to i was almost forced into adoption but we lived with my aunt for a few weeks.

Yukari

There used to be at least one in my area every year. For some reason they stopped and for that I thank God.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    the only benefit of living in ga is not dealing w that

Years

An EF5 tornado hit a small town in Iowa in 2009. And that wasn't even the saddest thing that happened to that town that year.

Years

Yeah, their high school's legendary football coach was murdered by one of his former players that year. Bad times.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

I don't remember the last time a tornado hit around here. Not much goes on in Indiana except for your typical city gang violence, kidnapping, murder and so on.

Years

Some 10 year-old girl got kidnapped about 10 miles away from where I live a couple of weeks ago. Luckily, she's safe now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back