• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Race v 6 [THE END OF THE THREAD AS WE KNOW IT IS NEAR...I think]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023

I'm planning on buying one after my exams are over in May. A friend of mine is also planning to buy one, so than we can get complementing versions and trade and stuff. I'm getting tingles in my belly from just thinking about it.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    the XL actually isn't too shabby, i like the big screen. i got my 3ds on black friday (shame on me) and the difference in price wasn't too bad so i figured go big or go home.

Yukari

I want to get the New 3DS XL. Just to play Xenoblade Chronicles.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

I will never have a 3ds. By the time I end up getting around to buying one the next big thing will be coming out.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

That takes me back to the times of FR and LG when I would borrow my friend's SP just so I could trade over all of my stuff from LG to FR.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    loving the thread title, thanks 101!
    it's really use to have a brother in these situations

Yukari

No, it was right in the first place. (Sonata posted the wrong number, in case you didn't notice.)

I always borrowed my brother's console when I needed to trade something. And by borrowed, I mean I took it without his permission.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back