• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Race v 6 [THE END OF THE THREAD AS WE KNOW IT IS NEAR...I think]

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years

Anyone got big plans for the weekend? I'm going to a concert and then the Super Bowl is on Sunday, so I'm pretty stoked for the next few days to come around.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

I'll be right here all weekend. I would watch the superbowl but I don't like either team.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

I usually listen to music. And I might play a game here or there, but other than that I'll probably just be sitting doing nothing or writing down ideas for whenever I decide I want to try writing something.

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
    Years

I generally just hang out with my friends for a day, and spend the rest of my own weekend doing school work and playing games and browsing my usual forums and blogs.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years

I'm gonna study for an exam this coming monday, which is incidentally ME 122 (the number above mine.) It's gonna be a grueling weekend.

Also, saturday classes suck. T.T

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    banned for upping the number

oops wrong thread I am so sorry guys I hope you forgive me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back