• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Race v 6 [THE END OF THE THREAD AS WE KNOW IT IS NEAR...I think]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have a cat named Inky(ana Jones) and he's a butt but he's an affectionate loveable butt <3

Oh gosh Orpheus your cat looks adorable hnnnng. And Longhaired too aaaa. I would probably never be able to own a longhaired I get allergies enough as it with my shorthaired aha.

Yukari

Thanks! :3
    I'm actually allergic to cats be he was just so cute that I couldn't help myself. :c

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

Did someone say cats?
    Spoiler:

She's an absolute dream. Fun to cuddle with too.

Yukari

My cat is very antisocial. He likes to pretend that nobody is around him and that he has the house to himself..

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Having a cat despite being allergic aw yea high five.

Ahhhh Sammy your cat looks a lot like mine course most black cats for the most part look the same. I would post a picture of mine but first I would need to get one off my phone. ;u;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My cat is off bothering our dog, I think. Or at least in the same room as her right now lmao.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back