• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Race v 6 [THE END OF THE THREAD AS WE KNOW IT IS NEAR...I think]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That's simply because they're excited/not very well trained to not jump on people. Which kinda defaults to more the human not teaching the dog than the dog itself. And the same goes for cats as well tbh.

But eh, not surprising with things considered. I love both but I'm pretty sure I love the majority of the animals that live on this planet haha.

Last edited:

MrBananaMan212

Original User Title
    Years

Sora is right. Training is key for animal behavior, and makes the difference between the most loving dog in the world, the most poorly behaved dog in the world, and the most vicious dog in the world.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm all right. Just recently got home from work. Wasn't too bad though we got slammed the moment we had less people hate it when that happens.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I work at Dunkin Donuts lmao. Not great but hey it's better than nothing.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

After I said I had enough today I had a roll and some noodles oops.

I can't eat a bunch at once but I can have a bunch of small meals haha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You're still young so your metabolism is probably really high rn. I would know. :b

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There are ways to boost your metabolism. Effort, yes, but hey worth it? It's actually something I should consider looking into and doing lmao. But my metabolism is still going strong (for the most part) I think.

Yukari

It'd also help if I ate less. I don't think an entire pizza and an extra large drink is "Healthy".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back