• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Race - v11.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Good ty 😊

Just waiting on a couple of deliveries - well one now! - and putting off finishing some poetry that has a deadline of today 😅

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
    Years
    Ash! Always a pleasure seeing you! 😊

It's glooming, rainy. and wet today where I am. Glad to be indoors today. It's a quiet Sunday for me. How are you doing?

Years

That sucks about the weather ☹️

We have beautiful sunshine here for a change, and the birdies are chirping their little heads off 😊

I'm doing great so far ty, I'm just a bit lethargic today, but I'm slowly getting through my jobs!

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
    Years
    Glad to hear that the weather is great where you are and the birds are enjoying themselves.

I'm really glad to hear that you are doing great 😊 Do you have a lot to do today?

Years

Just typical Sunday stuff tbh. Cleaning - which I may have... erm... "forgotten" most of, I had a ton of organising to do... I've done "some". Poetry which needs submitting by tonight that I still haven't finished, waiting on deliveries, trying hard to find decent frames for a couple of things that are "US Letter" size - we don't have that over here, and I had some phone calls to make which have left me tired 😞

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back