• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender race v12: a new beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim-desu

The "S" Introvert
    Years
    • Najimi (he/her) idk
    • Seen Jan 1, 2024
    Gender race v12: a new beginning

Years
    Well I am top poster in this GR, as I have been most of the last few iterations, but this will be my final post in this game as a competitor. I'm just not personally comfortable taking part in a game that excludes entire demographics in 2022. I'll still be keeping my beady mod eyes on you all though so you better be good!!! 😈

So long GR, and thanks for all the fish :)

Oh and... good luck girls!!! <3

Years
    Well I am top poster in this GR, as I have been most of the last few iterations, but this will be my final post in this game as a competitor. I'm just not personally comfortable taking part in a game that excludes entire demographics in 2022. I'll still be keeping my beady mod eyes on you all though so you better be good!!! 😈

So long GR, and thanks for all the fish :)

Oh and... good luck girls!!! <3
    Oh damn, thanks for all your contributions Tay! I'll be a good boy I promise :3

51 551

Years

Totally understand, let's make this last GR a banger! I shall contribute to its non stagnancy for the time being~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back