• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender race v12: a new beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now

Suddenly the entire userbase of PC shrinks down to only half its size. :D

Years
    • Online now
    417 /wave

heading off now a slight bit early. side effects from the vaccination have suddenly started. i thought i would get off free from it, but meh

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now

I've heard about the unfun side effects that come from the vaccination process. Hope you'll get better soon!

Years

I've heard about the unfun side effects that come from the vaccination process. Hope you'll get better soon!

I was in agony for days after my first one. It completely wiped me out and my arm was pretty much unusable for nearly a week.

I keep hearing the second one is worse. I really hope not, I get it on Tuesday!

I'm not a great example tbf though, I even get really ill with the flu jab, so I guess it was expected 😅

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now

I was in agony for days after my first one. It completely wiped me out and my arm was pretty much unusable for nearly a week.

I keep hearing the second one is worse. I really hope not, I get it on Tuesday!

I'm not a great example tbf though, I even get really ill with the flu jab, so I guess it was expected 😅

Sounds awful. I assume your constitution isn't particularly good? Considering that the virus is probably here to stay, that means vaccination could become normal in the future...

At the same time I've heard they're creating other kinds of medication to combat the virus. Pills and stuff. So maybe people with heavy side effects get an alternative?

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years

I have nothing to contribute to this topic other than the fact that I'm not a big fan of needles. Almost blacked out getting a tetanus shot years ago. The needle was really small but as soon as it went in everything started to fade. Getting stabbed by other things doesn't faze me though which is weird.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now

I always have issues when people need to draw some blood. That and occasionally I feel unwell when I listen to my heart beat.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years

I had to get stitches in my skull once And I just had them shoot staples in with a little gun because I didn't want to deal with the needles for stitching or anesthetics lol.

Years

Sounds awful. I assume your constitution isn't particularly good? Considering that the virus is probably here to stay, that means vaccination could become normal in the future...

At the same time I've heard they're creating other kinds of medication to combat the virus. Pills and stuff. So maybe people with heavy side effects get an alternative?

I receive medical treatment that makes my immune system very weak 😞

I have nothing to contribute to this topic other than the fact that I'm not a big fan of needles. Almost blacked out getting a tetanus shot years ago. The needle was really small but as soon as it went in everything started to fade. Getting stabbed by other things doesn't faze me though which is weird.

Maybe adrenaline. How are you with blood tests?

I always have issues when people need to draw some blood. That and occasionally I feel unwell when I listen to my heart beat.

That sounds horrible! Has the heart beat thing always been like that?

I also hate needles which sucks because I have to get several blood tests done every few weeks :(

They need to use the old fashioned syringe to take my blood, because the vacuum thing crushes my veins :(

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I receive medical treatment that makes my immune system very weak 😞
    If your immune system gets weaker that probably means you're more susceptible to getting sicknesses? Sounds like an awful vicious circle. D:
    That sounds horrible! Has the heart beat thing always been like that?
    I don't know? I actually never ran into the whole heart beat thing until like one or two years ago. It might have been a combination of my living circumstances at the time (living alone and really annoying neighbors of which at least the latter have moved out) and maybe some other stuff going on at the time.

Years

Awww guys.... :< All the best to everyone. It's an especially tough time to have medical issues right now

I had to get stitches in my skull once And I just had them shoot staples in with a little gun because I didn't want to deal with the needles for stitching or anesthetics lol.

Omg, I'd be terrified of this either way! Glad it's over. T_T

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back