• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender race v12: a new beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Self made doesn't necessarily mean better though. I mean if I were to make some myself they'd be horrible.... 😣
    And now you're projecting that onto others? Rude!!! D:

Where's that burnt smell suddenly coming from...

Years

been feeling a bit drained since the vaccination, other than that it's been a good weekend. Finally found Jolteon in New snap =D Also managed to get all different star photos of
    Spoiler:
    somehow =o
    Admittedly I wasn't exactly looking for it, but happy to have found it nonetheless xD
    I've just been sweeping area after area for requests and photodex completion.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now

Well, congrats! :)

I bought the game on Friday but haven't started it, yet. Knowing myself, it'll probably take forever until I actually start playing. xD

Years

I dislike summer because of the heat tbh. Prefer Spring or Autumn.

Well, congrats! :)

I bought the game on Friday but haven't started it, yet. Knowing myself, it'll probably take forever until I actually start playing. xD

I guess your not particularly eager to play it then?
    Because that's what happens to games when I'm not all that eager to play them and yet bought them anyway (got a small stack of Switch games still wrapped in plastic xD)

Last edited:

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years

Always preferred cold weather to hot weather, one of the main reasons why I stopped going on holiday with my parents a few years ago

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now

I'm still looking for a conspiracy theory that makes Summer and heat nonexistent. That's how this works, isn't it? If you don't believe in Summer it doesn't exist, or something.
    Hello Moderoid with good looking flair! :3

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    481. I don't mind hot weather too much, but wasps are some of my least favorite things in the world.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years

I'm still looking for a conspiracy theory that makes Summer and heat nonexistent. That's how this works, isn't it? If you don't believe in Summer it doesn't exist, or something.

Hello Moderoid with good looking flair! :3

Summer was an inside job made by the Belgians. By invading Belgium and restoring the Netherlands to its former glory will end Summer for good.

Source: no source, 1.6 instead.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    479 Stream was laggy so I ended up on a stream of some guy reacting to E3, and it was way more entertaining than it should have been.

Years

Scratching my head wondering if I've ever actually bothered to watch an e3... idk... probably not.

481. I don't mind hot weather too much, but wasps are some of my least favorite things in the world.

We always have a new nest near our house every flipping summer and the dang things are numerous till we get rid of them =(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back