• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender?

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Doesn't seem like I would want to be associated with eithe rgender after reading most of thsese posts. XD Though, maybe I would change into a girl for a little while, to get a better understanding of their outlook, as long as I could change back.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    I proberbly would, as long as I had the choice to change back, it might be horrible.
    But it would be intresting to see what it would be like to be perceived as girl, I'd proberbly be expected to wear make-up and stuff, but I can't really be bothered with that XD.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    No, I definately would not. If I did, my head's going to get messed up even more than it is right now;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    No. If it was permanent, anyway. Despite my acting and dressing feminine occasionally, I'm still content with my being a guy. Now, if it was temporary...that's a whole different story. XD

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    When I was little I was a tomboy, and I would've done anything to be a boy. Now I like being a girl. It would be weird to be a guy and get crushes on girls. XD

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    I would definately change for a little while. being a boy can be so stressful, because i mean, its like, at my school, everyone judges you if your a boy. if your a girl, i mean, theres no fighting pressure, or anything like that, i'd probably change for a little while at least

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~~NO way. I enjoy being a girl, and even though it can be slightly more difficult than being a guy sometimes, I still luv it! <33 I wouldn't ever want to change...we get to do much more fun things X3

Back