• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Genders and whatnot.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I feel like you could probably just check my last 25 posts and one of them would be in this exact thread the last time it came up recently but... *shrug*

I'm lucky to be cisgender so I'm biologically female and feel perfectly comfortable with she/her pronouns. I don't particularly care about pronouns in the slightest, though. I don't get misgendered much anymore but it used to happen pretty often both online and offline and I never cared then just as I don't care now. In my ideal world, gender wouldn't matter in the slightest so pronouns would really only used as a convenient way to describe a person's sex if need be. Gender roles would be abolished and there would just be no reason to use or want pronouns beyond male/female and I guess a non-gendered singular pronoun. But alas we don't live in that world, although I do feel we're getting closer every day. :x

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Born female, identify as female, she/her. I haven't been misgendered IRL and it would concern me if that happens, but I don't care if people misgender me online (I've gotten a few "he/him"s on PC :P).

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Born a girl, always identify as a girl.
    As I grew up with two brothers, I always said that if I had to choose a gender when I was born, I would have choose to be a boy. Life looks so simpler for them. But I am a girl. Always be one.
    (Thanks Animal crossing New Leaf, to call me LadyDude).

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2016
    Cis woman. I've always considered myself a girl -> woman.
    Although I did have some (bully-ish) friends in middle-high school, one in particular who asked me if I ever considered the idea that I was a transman. Why? Because I apparently act "masculine" and like effeminate men for partners. I also had friends who would repeatedly 'joke' that I was a lesbian or hetero transguy, and say that I just haven't come out yet, and cope with being in denial by being with effeminate men.
    Asshole teenagers.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Gender is confusing for me. I usually refer myself as being Demigender since I partially I identify myself as a boy which you can tell if sometimes if you've seen what I look like, but I still identify my birth gender as a girl - I'm still trying to figure my life out.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    My sexuality is bisexual. That's the easy part I figured out a long time ago.

My gender...somewhere in the middle. I am physically a male and am happy as a male but if I was female physically I would be just as happy, maybe a little happier.

Years
    I guess cis woman tho I really don't know, I dont have any problem being identified as a woman but if I was born again i would choose being a man. I'm not going to bring in sexuality because to be real honest i don't even know if i really have one.

Back