• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Anime and Manga fan club

Firefly

Person who likes Anime
Years
it doesn't hurt to ask and maybe if you acctually talked to the "german girl" maybe she would talk geeze what have i missed these first 2 days of school..........well anyways if you don't ask them then i know about 3 or 4 people that would really be intersted

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
But I don't. I do all the unprofessional stuff at school. Particularly when Jessi 3's around. TSUTSUKU (forgive the in-joke)!!!

~Ozy~

Years
That's why I love my History and LA classes. I can start ranting about capitilism in the middle of class and get good marks for it. Usually. Besides, I have off hours with my friends, so I can act like...my shadow self, I suppose around them.

~Ozy~

Years
You don't know evil, kid. Evil is destroying the soul of one of your friends, thn claiming it's not your fault...Yeah, bad situation with a girl right about now.

Back