• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General hello to everyone

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    It is pretty nice, if I do say so myself. Haha. Welcome to PC, Emotional Intelligence! Great username, I might add. Hope I see you around GPGD! And if you have any questions or just wanna bother talk to someone, feel free to send me a message. I'm usually good to reply as quick as I can. :)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ohmygod, your avatar..

W-what am I looking at.. ? XD;

-can't look away-

ffff, okay. D; Must continue with post.

Welcome to the forums, Emotional Intelligence!

Lets hope you that you have the amount of fun here that you're looking for - just try to find said fun in spamming and what not. xD; Though, remember to follow / read the lovely rules, and you should be just fine. If you have questions then never be afraid to ask any of us with the bold, colorful usernames - most of us don't bite. (lol most) I'll see you around PC. o/

edit; Whoah, ninja'd by Syd. rofl

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    You're very lucky to have only staff posting in your Welcome thread...
    Well, EI, welcome to PC. I've had a nice year here and I must say, no one bites. That is, if you don't respect the Rules.
    So when you go to a new section, always check the particular rules for that forum, 'kay ?
    Cause' I got in trouble when I didn't last time. What section ?
    Naaaaah, not telling you ! ;-)

Ayselipera

Your general hello is being met with my general welcome. :p

Good idea! Might as well try it out, it can't hurt. :x All jokes aside it's nice to meet you, Emotional Intelligence. You have a very fancy username if I do say so. It's a nice breath of fresh air!

Also I like your avatar, it's cute! :3 I especially like the little pink face~ It sort of reminds me that I need to go avatar hunting soon. My reserves are low! ;)

Well then I guess this is about the time we leave each other. :( Hahaha, since you're finally here you might as well get posting away and as others have said before me if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask the staff! :D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I just wasted two minutes staring at your avatar. It is rather hypnotizing, I think.

Welcome to PC, thanks for entertaining me with that :3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    And here I come in late as always not seeing this hypnotic avatar! Well, regardless, welcome back to PC El!

Back