• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [General] Items Discussion

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    i know right the effect we thought it had was awesome but now its far too situational and i wont be using it

suimin goggles are still awesome though :)

I agree with this. Starmie will be a really cool user of this item imo, especially with Trick and Hydro Pump both benefiting from it.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I agree with this. Starmie will be a really cool user of this item imo, especially with Trick and Hydro Pump both benefiting from it.

i know right? but what i reallly want to know is how much it boosts speed by to see how much empoleon and co. benefit.

but im happy with the accuracy boost it means hydro pump finally gets a chance to shine :)

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    # Suimin Goggles: Raises speed and accuracy if held by a water Pokemon, but all other times will be put to sleep

Well i feel this would be the best place to put this, so id just like to let everyone know that this item was a HOAX. Its not in the games coding and was a troll basically. Some people on Smogon looked into the games coding and checked it and nothing was found. Sucks really since i was looking forward to them. =[

Years
    Well i feel this would be the best place to put this, so id just like to let everyone know that this item was a HOAX. Its not in the games coding and was a troll basically. Some people on Smogon looked into the games coding and checked it and nothing was found. Sucks really since i was looking forward to them. =[

Ahhhh Damnit. D: The goggles sounded pretty cool and would have been awesome to use.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Darn it. If that item was real, I would've made good use of that. Daikenki, Empoleon and Swampert would've been happy with that item if it was real.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

:cer_disbelief:

If that's true...AAAARGH! Darn troll...I can't even think of a retaliation... :cer_pissed: Daikenki just lost something of quality... :( The Swimming Goggles sounded so awesome (but I was wondering where they got the "non-Water-type sleep side-effect" from. Goggles don't make you sleep!)

Back