• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Manga thread: Who is your favorite manga character?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Mine has to be Edward Elric but it could change because I recently became obsessed with manga. XD

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    My favorite manga character(s) would be a tie between Otani and Risa. Man, there are other ones I like. Of course I like Ed. But there are a lot more I like. XD

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Maid Guy Kogarashi (The Masquerade Maid Guy).
    A real man who you can trust your life, though you may lose an arm or two while being "saved".

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Dark from DN Angel. Funny, nice, deep, good looking, looks great in Black and white and in colour. =3
    Meh, I like most of the DN Angel crew, but Dark's my fav.
    I also like Rimudo (Fushigi Yuugi GK) and Frey Wilhazen (Alice 19th)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    All time favourite is Rin from Inuyasha and Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto. Truth I have a lot more favourites though.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'd have to say Gray, from Fairy Tail if I'm talking about strictly-manga-only.

But Hibari Kyouya from Katekyo Hitman Reborn! and Yu Kanda are pretty high up on the list as well, even though there are anime's that accompany the manga. xD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Gray from Fairy Tail, definitely. He's just so... Awesome.

Although Lakshri from Superior is pretty cool, too.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    I like the Uchihas from Naruto: Sasuke, Itachi, and Madara. I think I like Itachi a tiny bit more than the others, though, just because he was the whole reason I got into Naruto, and was in the first episode I ever watched. :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Luffy~, Luffy~, dana-nana-nanaa~.

Luffy from One Piece. Sure, he may be your typical shounen main male character, but I think there's a certain uniqueness that he has that makes him my most loved character in any animanga series.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    Kaoru and Hikaru (Ouran High School Host Club) are my favorite. You just can't seperate the twins...so I couldn't choose between them!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    My favorite manga character(s) would be a tie between Otani and Risa. Man, there are other ones I like. Of course I like Ed. But there are a lot more I like. XD

Oh I want to add some more characters. XD I like Otani and Risa from Lovely Complex, Akito and Sana in Kodocha, Mizuki form Hana-Kimi, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke from Naruto, Edward from FMA(need to start reading the manga), Yui and Miki from Marmalade Boy, Ichigo, Rukia, Renji from Bleach, and many more! XD

Okay that is all.

Back