• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Pokémon, General Needs.

TheDeadpool

My common sense is tingling!
    Years
    @ ACE23 - I have to agree with Jak on this one. "all of my pokemon are shiny" kinda makes me suspicious. I do want it confirmed that you're not a cheater/hacker before I make any kind of transaction with you. Sorry for the suspicion.

@ TheDeadPool - That sounds like a good trade to me. Just let me know when you're able to do it. Any particular nature you'd like for either the Ralts or the Heracross?

@ TehMagikFingers - Sorry, no Wish Eevees at my disposal. I may have a Bold Eevee laying around though. I'll check and get back to you on that.

i just have the mantine right now... and any nature is fine... if i need one too bad ill breed it myself... but can it be a male? thatd be great... Gallade :D

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    Buh... >_> Sorry Magik, turns out I don't have a Bold Eevee readily available. I'll try to get one.

'Nd yes, Pool. U can haz Magby ^_^

Zacceh

Years
    Bahaha, yeah definitely. I hope you weren't saying anything important over the VC, 'cause I couldn't hear a friggen word you were saying between the in-game music and Family Guy.

Zacceh

Years
    Lol, I don't mind. I didn't feel like talking, as I'm a bit tired. Anyway, is there anything else I can help you get tonight, man?

TheDeadpool

My common sense is tingling!
    Years
    i think im good for now, thanks much! imma catch your misdreavus tonight... get me a good nature on that heracross.

Back