• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generate your Pokemon Life!

rodai

I like rusty spoons
Years
  • The Pokemon you're going to be tomorrow: Cascoon - "Great", I'll just sit and use harden ALL DAY, and when I evolve I'll seek revenge for pokemon who hurt me.
    Your Pokemon Parents: Arcanine - I'm cool with this. I like fire types and dogs.
    Your Girl/Boy Friend: Croagunk - He might try to poison me, but at least I'll see Brock sometimes.
    Your Rival: Chansey - LOL
    Your Best Friend: Relicanth - I'm best friends with a old, petrified fish? I'm not cool with this.
    Your Pet: Steelix - He's ugly, but he'd be good for security.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Spoiler:

1. The Pokemon you're going to be tomorrow: Cottonee, Can I fly? :C
    2. Your Pokemon Parents: Furret, lol....
    3. Your Girl/Boy Friend: Kyurem (Black), Anyone mess with me, will have to deal with my girlfriend!
    4. Your Rival: Swinub, well... he got type advatange..
    5. Your Best Friend: Chinchou, wonder how we met ._.
    6. Your Pet: Electrode, please don't go boom on me =/

Pacifist

Its a Destiny
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2014
    1. The Pokemon you're going to be tomorrow Shaymin :3
    2. Your Pokemon Parents Mantine
    3. Your Girl/Boy Friend Sunflora grass type love
    4. Your Rival Weezing
    5. Your Best Friend Dustox thats kinda weird
    6. Your Pet Fraxure Shaymin the dragon tamer plz

Pokefreak20ify

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    1. The Pokemon you're going to be tomorrow: (Glaceon) Well I could make my house a winter wonderland.
    2. Your Pokemon Parents: (Stunky) I am regrettably saddened, but I was chosen
    3. Your Girl/Boy Friend: (Grotle) Well she is strong
    4. Your Rival: (Yanma) Annoy me and i crush you
    5. Your Best Friend: (Exploud) I have gone to the hospital with ringing ears, thanks a lot
    6. Your Pet: (Meloetta) Sing me to sleep

DynalMaestro

Eater Of Worlds
    Years
  • 1. The Pokemon you're going to be tomorrow:Charmeleon-this is awesome
    2. Your Pokemon Parents-Escalvier-pretty sure im adopted
    3. Your Girl/Boy Friend:Sawk-im dating a karate master
    4. Your Rival:Quilava-so hes a starter too
    5. Your Best Friend:Tornadus-who's gonna mess with me now
    6. Your Pet:Wormadam-Yay?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    1. The Pokemon you're going to be tomorrow: Munchlax. I eat everything onnomnomnom zzzzz
    2. Your Pokemon Parents: Huntail. Loool okay.
    3. Your Girl/Boy Friend: Zweilous. Ahahah makes a lot of sense actually.
    4. Your Rival: Empoleon. Booooo.
    5. Your Best Friend: Drifblim. Cutie. ♥
    6. Your Pet: Cradily. Okay how did this happen.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
  • 1. The Pokemon you're going to be tomorrow: Staryu - My face is gone!
    2. Your Pokemon Parents: Shaymin (Sky) - Yeah, my parents are awesome! ^-^
    3. Your Girl/Boy Friend: Spheal - We can swim the seas together.
    4. Your Rival: Charmander - I think it's a one-sided rivalry.
    5. Your Best Friend: Herdier - A loyal friend who'll even doggy paddle to hang out with me!
    6. Your Pet: Oddish - An odd pet. I guess I grow weed feed him with my own water.

Serperion

The Fallen King
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    1: The Pokemon You're going to be tommmorow - Vileplume - Ok then umm... Not saying I don't like Vileplume but there are better Grass Types to be, meh.
    2: Your Pokemon Parents - Haunter - Does this mean I'm Batman cause they're dead?
    3: Your Girl/Boyfriend - Wormadam - I... hmm... well it could definetly be a worse pokemon and it is the same type as me so there wouldn't be that, "i'm sorry your just not my type" kind of thing
    4: Your Rival - Whiscash - Lol easy pickings here, some rival
    5: Your Best Friend - Carracosta - Umm... ok this is looking like pedophilia due to Carracosta's ... age
    6: Your Pet - Pinsir - Oh god... wait no this is a plus its a lawnmower and a Pet in one!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • "It's Life Regeneration Time!"

Spoiler:

1. Pokemon I"ll be: Dewott - a sea-otter!! I'll be happy forever!! Double-scalchop and great looking as well!! Life will rock water on from now on.

2. PokeParents: Minccino - at least our home will be clean all the time (as my parents are obsessed with cleaning), kind of strange too, chinchilla Pokemon giving births to otters!

3. PokeGirlFriend: Audino - aside from parents keeping our environment clean, my girlfriend's job will keep us all healthy for free

4. PokeRival: Virizion - what did we do to make you angry? can we convince you to join the good side instead? its cleaned and healthy, you will happy with us.

5. PokeFriend: Azelf - a psychic friend, weird looking but still great to have you around

6. PokePet: Victiny - greatest pet!! Greatest PET to EVER Exist!! Glad you stayed with us! Not too worry our home is healthy and clean. If you accidently set a fire we won't be mad at you, lecture you, or do anything to dissapoint you. If you do I'll just put it out with Aqua Tail or Surf and water all other plants and trees at the same time

Last edited:

Dihaeus

huh
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    1. The Pokemon you're going to be tomorrow: Phanpy - Who doesn't wanna be a cute baby elephant with cool toenails?
    2. Your Pokemon Parents: Swellow - Birds = cool/<3
    3. Your Girl/Boy Friend: Sableye - This would be awesome xD Go trick-or-treating everryy day
    4. Your Rival: Tauros - Hey don't pick on blue elephant tires half your size );
    5. Your Best Friend: Bronzong - Did we come from another dimension?
    6. Your Pet: Toxicroak - Don't stab me plz :)

Shiny Gardevoir

I huntz shiniez
    Years
  • Spoiler:

1. The Pokemon you're going to be tomorrow
    ... I have to live with snot dripping down my nose 24/7 D8
    2. Your Pokemon Parents
    Talk about ancient parents =w=
    3. Your Girl/Boy Friend
    At least he's cute...
    4. Your Rival
    lol a lazy rival. Nice.
    5. Your Best Friend
    Sweet XD
    6. Your Pet
    EW I don't want a pet rock D8

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • 1. The Pokemon you're going to be tomorrow. Aggron, Muk yeah, bring it on!
    2. Your Pokemon Parents. Delibird, OMG, I got terrorist/santa parents
    3. Your Girl/Boy Friend. Kyurem, looks like I'm stuck with this for the rest of my life. It'll probably kill me upon breaking up T_T
    4. Your Rival. Emolga, they say size doesn't matter. haven't noticed much of that so far. XD
    5. Your Best Friend. Swoobat, He's an oddball, but he can take care of fighting types for me. XD
    6. Your Pet. Nidorina, wow, finally a Pokemon that makes sense. =)

Captain Oshawott

The Otter Pirate
    Years
  • 1. The Pokemon You're Going To Be Tomorrow: Raichu- I'm okay with this.
    2. Your Pokemon's Parents : Granbull- If I'm not mistaken, they're in the same egg group. Not disappointed in the least.
    3. Your Girl/Boy Friend : Unknown- Ouch, thanks randomizer! I needed that :/ .
    4. Your Rival : Archeops- Ooh bring it on! I could take him!
    5. Your Best Friend : Flareon- Not too shabby. I could keep Water types off of him.
    6. Your Pet : Camerupt- I'd rather not be on the receiving end of it's Earthquake, but a fine pet indeed.

Years
  • 1. The Pokemon you're going to be tomorrow - Nidoran (F) A female pokemon... this should be interesting...
    2. Your Pokemon Parents - Swanna. I see this pokemon as the typical caring mother figure. Win.
    3. Your Girl/Boy Friend - Raikou. This is probably going to hurt...
    4. Your Rival - Scizor. I think i'll have to wait until i'm a nidoqueen before I will be battling this guy...
    5. Your Best Friend - Hell yeah. We're the kewl kids.
    6. Your Pet - Abomasnow. Pet Abomasnow? I don't even know how to react with an abomasnow being a nidoran's b***h

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Spoiler:

1. Pokemon I"ll be: Mienshao, I'll get to be a fighting weasel this lifetime! (my #1 favorite Pokemon too, the generator loves me this time).... I'm strong and powerful, and great looking too! Just get on my good side and we will be friends, be a jerk and I"ll Hi Jump Kick you away.

2. PokeParents: Electivire, wow, shocking parents! I was not expecting that! too bad they couldn't pass me down a great move, I'm OK with my parents!

3. PokeGirlFriend: Persian, it must have been 'love at first sight' from her!! I welcome her with open paws. (btw Persian is my favorite Kanto Pokemon - lucky generator luck again!)

4. PokeRival: Uxie anybody want to help me with this bully? I'm a super weak disadvantage against it!! anyone? I don't want to live in constant fear of a Psychic bully!! Maybe my girlfriend (if she knows a dark attack) or even my pet (if I can teach it a dark move) can help out.

5. PokeFriend: Larvesta I think my friend must have been friends with my girlfriend, or we must have met long ago, a fire bug seems fun to hang around with.

6. PokePet: Watchog I love this pet, no wonder I had to go and adopt a few more (I'm sure I already adopted at least one before) - but how can I say NO to those cute eyes!! and now let's give you a nice good rub/petting/message behind those cute ears. (the random Pokemon generator really loved me this time - randomly choosing my favorite pet in the world, #3 favorite Pokemon now)

i dont have a girlfriend or a boyfriend, can i still play?
    Yes, the third Pokemon to be randomly generated will represent who your boyfriend/girlfriend will be.

Last edited:

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
  • Wow, that's like the perfect life for you, PersianTrainer! :P

Anyways, let's try this again:

1. The Pokemon you're going to be tomorrow: Glameow - Glamourous!
    2. Your Pokemon Parents: Manectric - Heck yeah! I love my parents! ^-^
    3. Your Girl/Boy Friend: Hoppip - Cute lil' girlfriend, yay! ^-^
    4. Your Rival: Hitmonlee - Whyyyyy! D:
    5. Your Best Friend: Chingling - Maybe you can help against that meanie?
    6. Your Pet: Lopunny - Um, what? Haha, okay!

TouretteUnicorn

Professionally unprofessional
    Years
  • 1. I feel it.
    2. Cool.
    3. How would this even relationship even work?
    4. Pffft.
    5. Okay.
    6. Fine taste.

Spoiler:

Emerald_Fire

(Insert Espurr meme here)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    Too lazy to post a screenshot:

1. Honchkrow: I can live with this.
    2. Niovern: At least this is fitting with what I'll become.
    3. Shinx: Among the best things Gen IV gave us.
    4. Skarmory: What's with all the Flying-types?
    5. Exeggcute: Yeah you won't be a help, but at least you don't fail epically.
    6. Flygon: MY PET IS A DRAGON EAT IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Pokefreak20ify

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    1. The Pokemon you're going to be tomorrow: Registeel. Awesome.
    2. Your Pokemon Parents: Deino. Totally adopted.
    3. Your Girl/Boy Friend: Chikorita. Better be careful.
    4. Your Rival: Delphox. Makes Sense.
    5. Your Best Friend: Scizor. Great minds think alike.
    6. Your Pet: Solosis. Jelly is good, especially floating.

Back