• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generation 2 Egg List

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2017
    Think so

Man all I get are 5ks so I'm expecting Houndours!

Really wanna nab some 10ks for Larvitar & Heracross

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
    Just a big FYI, the link in original post currently contains misinformation, as it was published before official news came out.

Actual list:
    2km eggs: Cleffa, Igglybuff
    5km eggs: Pichu, Togepi
    10km eggs: Elekid, Magby, Smoochum

Togepi appears able to evolve into Togetic with 50 candies. No other Generation II Pok?mon is currently known to be obtainable.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    Just a big FYI, the link in original post currently contains misinformation, as it was published before official news came out.

Actual list:
    2km eggs: Cleffa, Igglybuff
    5km eggs: Pichu, Togepi
    10km eggs: Elekid, Magby, Smoochum

Togepi appears able to evolve into Togetic with 50 candies. No other Generation II Pokémon is currently known to be obtainable.

Is this real? So these 7 pokemon are NOW available, live in the game, but only from eggs? Or can there be wild spawns?

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
    Is this real? So these 7 pokemon are NOW available, live in the game, but only from eggs? Or can there be wild spawns?
    In-game, eggs only.

I've only obtained Pichu so far, but one of my coworkers obtained Cleffa, and two of my friends have obtained Igglybuff.

Back