• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generation V

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
Years
  • A Black & White style! So far it only features Tsutarja, Pokabu and Mijumaru but expect more soon! It rotates stylesheets so every click loads a different Pokémon with colors to match. Background also rotates from black to white for obvious reasons.

Hope you guys like it!

EDIT:
    Added Gochiruzeru, Rankurusu and Zekrom.

Last edited:

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • It looks amazing - no other word for it. The only think I can say is that the Yellow is a bit too bright on my screen, maybe darken it a little? Also, the width is a bit too wide (I do have a widescreen, but I push the broswer smaller myself because I prefer it) so a fixed or fluid width option should be available.

Otherwise, amazing! :D

Zet

Years
  • It looks amazing - no other word for it. The only think I can say is that the Yellow is a bit too bright on my screen, maybe darken it a little? Also, the width is a bit too wide (I do have a widescreen, but I push the broswer smaller myself because I prefer it) so a fixed or fluid width option should be available.

Which yellow bit are you talking about?

The pink/light purple one is a little bit blinding.

And I have to say that this is a style that will most likely be used everyday.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Arn't these those pokejungle pics?
    Its great anyways though :D

Right now mines changed to Gochiruzeru :)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • It's certainly different.. I like the vectorized banner/image.
    I like the Tsutarja and Gochiruzeru styles' colors, although the Zekrom's red was blinding. ><

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • Well i like teh vectors and stuff, I just don like that the forum color changes, its too confusing. Keep the same color for all the different pokemon.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I really like it, my only complaint is that the scroll bar is a bit laggy.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I want this style now. :(

Only, I'd like a dedicated Tsutarja style, but having so many dedicated styles seems excessive, so... blah!

Lover's Kite

Years

Thanks! I'm not too sure about the width, I mean it's 2010, I'd think everyone has a screen resolution of 1280x800... But! I'll probably lower it down to 1000px. Who knows. :(

Which yellow bit are you talking about?

The pink/light purple one is a little bit blinding.

And I have to say that this is a style that will most likely be used everyday.
    Yellow from Tsutarja's variant. The colors are not permanent, some may change or get toned down a bit, but thanks for the C&C!

Arn't these those pokejungle pics?
    Its great anyways though :D

Right now mines changed to Gochiruzeru :)
    Thanks! They're not from PokéJungle, but I did find the artist who did the vector art used in his banner, hence where I got all the others.

It's certainly different.. I like the vectorized banner/image.
    I like the Tsutarja and Gochiruzeru styles' colors, although the Zekrom's red was blinding. ><
    Yeah, lol, a few others who've seen it have prior to it being here have said the same about Zekrom. It'll probs be toned down in the final cut. Thanks!

Well i like teh vectors and stuff, I just don like that the forum color changes, its too confusing. Keep the same color for all the different pokemon.
    You're not the only one who's told me that. The final cut will allow you to pick the Pokémon of your choice and the background (black or white) of your choice, while still being able to alternate at will.

I really like it, my only complaint is that the scroll bar is a bit laggy.
    That's because the background is set to "fixed". Final cut won't have the lag. :)

Only, I'd like a dedicated Tsutarja style, but having so many dedicated styles seems excessive, so... blah!
    lol :(

By the way, the style will feature:
    Victini
    Zekrom
    Reshiram
    Tsurtarja
    Pokabu
    Mijumaru
    Gochiruzeru
    Rankurusu
    Minezumi
    Miruhoggu
    Munna
    Musharna
    Giaru
    Mamepato
    Hihidaruma
    Shimama
    Meguroko
    Moguryuu
    Koromori
    Wargle
    Kibago
    Mamanbou
    Gigaiasu
    Shikijika
    Kurumiru
    Swanna
    Emonga
    Yanappu
    Zorua
    Zoroark

Pretty much all that were/are revealed before the official release, lol. :(

Last edited:

Zet

Years
  • Oh God that's a lot. Will there be separate styles so people won't have to refresh the page a lot to get their favorite? or will it just be random each page visit?

Lover's Kite

Years
  • Oh God that's a lot. Will there be separate styles so people won't have to refresh the page a lot to get their favorite? or will it just be random each page visit?
    You'll be able to choose the the Pokémon you want to use.

Generation V

Generation V

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I didn't realize we had so many Black and White Pokémon revealed already until you put up that list. :x As for the theme, I'm really loving it. It'll finally be the theme that gets me away from PokéLink 4 Blue, which I've had for almost the entire year so far. :\

I don't know if you toned the red down already for Zekrom's page, but for me it looks fine. I love Mijumaru and Rankurusu's page though. <3 Tsutaja's pops up the most for me - like nearly every other refresh.

I'll be looking forward to the release of the style when you're done. I give it two thumbs up.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Dang, this is pretty nice! I like the function you get to change styles. This is probably going to be everyone favorite theme. Great work so far. ^_^

Back