• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Generation V's Pokémon's Future Evolutions

Years
    Maractus is my second favourite pokemon, its such a cutie. But unfourtanatley its stats are mediocre at best. I would love it if Maractus got the Roselia treatment, a prevo and an evolution. But I dont want them to make the evolution horrible.

I like this idea, I fell in love with Maractus as soon as I saw it but was a little dissappoint to find no pre-evos or evos.

Other Unova Pokemon I'd like to see expanded on is probably Audino, it seems perfect for a pre-evo but an evo would work too. Zebstika, Liepard or Swanna also need some sort of evo or split evo in my opinon. Zoroark would also be cool to see a split evo, but doesn't actually need it (I can just imagine it looking amazing)
    I'd also be interested to see some sort of Shaymin/Giratina style different form thing going on with Victini, but considering it's a legendary I'd be fine if there wasn't :3

In terms of other generations, I've always wanted Corsola and Luvdisc to be expanded on and I would love an Absol pre-evo, though I think I might be alone with that! Seviper and Zangoose would be good if they got an pre-evo/evo together, since they have a rivalry... And Dunsparce or Qwilfish need something! Anything!

Ramble over!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    By looking at Emolga's stats I think it could use an evolved form and/or a pre evolved form, much like Pikachu.

PelipperMail

Banned
    Years
    Maractus is my second favourite pokemon, its such a cutie. But unfourtanatley its stats are mediocre at best. I would love it if Maractus got the Roselia treatment, a prevo and an evolution. But I dont want them to make the evolution horrible.

I definitely agree with you here; Maractus needs both a prevolution (so it can learn some nifty moves) and an evolution (for slightly more power). I caught Maractus thinking it was Liligant (I only had a rough look at the Pokédex) and started training it, until I realised. x(

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    I was going to say Maractus, but then I realized it would just be a Cacturne with flowers. A pre-evolution of Sigilyph would be nice, seeing that if I were to be in the game, I would freak out if a pokemon like that were to hatch out of an egg xD Also, what about Alomomola? I want to put a Luvdisc reference in there somewhere but generation 5 is a complete reboot. So that's a no-go.

Oh mi gee, Cryogonal! I would love for it to have a pre-evolution! A baby snowflake :3 And I feel like that Bisharp should have an evolution, I know it's out of the blue but still, just think of how awesome it would be xD

Basculin

Dragonite Fan
    Years
    I would love to see a Basculin and a Deerling evolution. I love the season idea, but I think there should be a pre-evolution form.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    I completely forgot about Basculin, I think it would evolve into one heck of a water-type, maybe a sub type like dark/poison if given the chance.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    I don't think we will see very many Pokemon to get new evolutions anymore. There are Pokemon that have to be weak, we can't have everything evolve and be strong. I think if anyone of the Unova Pokemon get an evolution it will be Maractus. I could see something similar to the way Tangela evolved into Tangrowth. I think we will see a Druddigon pre-evolution, that is more cute, similar to Axew. The thing is after DPPt there aren't many Pokemon that aren't related to another, so I don't think we can expect many more Pokemon gaining extra family members.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    ^Do you want to make Volcarona a game breaker or something? It already have 550 of total stats and still want more?

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'd want a lot of Pokemon from Unova to evolve, but I can't see them coming too soon, maybe after the release of a new game? ..

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I really want a Scrafty evolution. It has such good potential, but using one feels like using a Stage-2 Pokemon, when I really want a Stage-3 critter. Apart from that, an earlier suggestion for an Audino-evo would be pretty cool, especially from a design-point of view, and maybe a Stunfisk-evo would help with some of its many, many shortfalls!

blue

gucci
    Years
    Basculin into a Poison/Water type considering making it Dark/Water would be a Sharpedo rip-off. I'd also like to see Durant evolution possibly even though I like it the way it is. I can see Maractus getting a pre-evo easily.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Basculin into a Poison/Water type considering making it Dark/Water would be a Sharpedo rip-off. I can see Maractus getting a pre-evo easily.

Hmmmm. That would totally fit in with the twin unova rivers thread! Poison could work, but you could always go with fighting. I see them as fish that like to fight and I can just imagine a fighting type evolution.

And yes, Maractus evolution would be adorable but it'd still be forgotten.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Basculin evolutions would be cool, but at the same time, It would be REALLY similar to Sharpedo.

How about a druddigon evo? Not that we need more Dragons. Only if it would look cooler.
    I actually would love to see a devolution of Druddigon, since he kind of seems evolved already. Sigh same thing with Lapras really, too "unevolved" for a baby Pokémon, too "evolved" for a second stage.

Whimsicott could have a nice third stage, something along the lines of Tangrowth but with fluff instead of tangles lol. But yeah Cottonee.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    In 5th gen i want to see an third form for crustle and galvantula

Other gen i want to see kecleon and sudowoodo,
    sudowoodo evolved form could be part grass and have more grass looking top

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    We need more ghost type Pokémon... I'm thinking something in the Cofargrigus/Jellicent line.

Mmm, I'm not sure I agree with that. Yamask looks too small for me to see him as getting a baby pre-evo, while Cofagrigus seems too large and well-designed to get another evolution to outshine it. Jellicent is the same way; Frillish is too small but Jellicent is too large to really fit anything around it imo.

Back