• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generic Fantasy RP #3178

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    <OOC>Been busy, sorry. Kogenta, approved. RPF, not so. Your character is overpowered for this RP. Sign-ups are over. I'll start us off.<OOC>

I kicked the captured drow in the face. Not that it did much, she'd already gone through days of torture. Rahadam, the interregator amongst us smiled. In his capable hands, those days had no doubt been an eternity. He asked 'Why did you do that, sir? She's more than ready to talk." "I felt like" I replied, crouching down and cupping the captive's chin, a pleasent smile on my face. "And now, my dear girl" I said to her "You're going to tell us everything about your foolish companions." she was well-featured, I supposed. She glared at me. I ficked a small knife from the inside of my piwafwi into my hand and rammed it into the gap between her jawbone and neck. She screamed as my grin broadened. Once she was done, I yanked the knife out. "Tell me" I said, my voice taking an edge. Dropping her head in submission, she began.

I nodded to the scout in the building with us. Based on her description, a map began to flow from under his pen. It would be a simple enough trip, there were a few shortcuts I knew that would circumvent the difficult high passes. As she finished giving the information I smiled at her. Rahadam deftly bandaged the wound I'd put in her neck. I snapped "Alenbreth! Janaith! Come here." My two personal guards entered the tent. My smile turned cruel as I took them in and said "You two may have her for the night. Return her to my quarters in the morning. I'll kill her myself." The two returned my wicked grin as they hoisted her by the arms. I said to her "I'd do this myself if I didn't find your morals disgusting." She screamed as the pair dragged her out of sight, already ripping at her clothes.

O

Your Mom
    Years
    The Moonwood. Heh. Where I live. At least, where I used to. Rejected by my Half-Human Heritage, it's a hard thing that... Me maturing so fast, and the other elves still little kids. But I guess it isn't bad. Humans are known for great strength, making me possibly the best Elven Swordsman... Not to brag of course...

Firth stared, wide eyed. An Arrow notched to his bow, Firth was ready to fire. Not really good at Archery like his other Elven friends, Firth's hands shook wildy, sweat dripping from the side of his head. The target... A drow. Silver haired, dark skinned, really deadly.

"Wazzaa!" Firth cried, attracting the opponent's attention. The Drow turned around quickly, even with such a large sword, he cleaved through the arrow right as it flew past him.

Firth cussed to himself as he strung his bow on his back, he pulled his sword from his belt and started to charge towards the drow.

Although the sword of the Drow's was... [OOC- If you spell Drows backward you get Sword... MEEP] heavy, but it didn't limit it's movement. The Drow swung its blade around several times, as Firth flipped and did silly moves to taunt it.

BY surprise, the Drow took Firth by the ankle, knocking the Half-Elf down...

~Nightingale~

Avvy made by luis_LR8
    Years
    Faye stealthily approached a small group of drow. Although she could easily take them, Faye wanted to watch them and see what they did when they weren't doing their dirty work. Slowly and steadily she creeped among the shadows, trying to stay out of sight. She knew it would be difficult for her, even despite her skin tone. She began to cast a spell she knew could wipe them all out in one hit. Once the spell was complete, she decided to save it, just in case she really needed it. She then began another spell, a spell that would allow her to be invisible in direct sunlight. That way she could get in for a closer look. She had just finished casting the spell when an arrow came flying toward her. She, unable to dodge it, collapsed immediately after being shot in the right shoulder. Faye tried to find the saftey in the light, as she knew she would be seen in the dark. But the more she moved, the more the pain overwhelmed her, causing her to black out, and right there close to a group of drow. Her last thoughts were if she would survive or not. Could this be the end of her life as she knew it?

<OOC> How's that? I do hope it is acceptable! <OOC>

O

Your Mom
    Years
    "I love the safety of my home." Firth cried annoying the Drow camp. The one that had captured him had to keep watch on him, annoying him everybit. Firth made various silly comments during the night, ones that made the Drow giggle, and ones that made him annoyed. Until a very strange subject was bought up...

"Why, tell me. Do you have to do this? We're the same race... We're both elves. You're just a dark elf and I'm a normal one."

The Drow froze. Pain dwelled in his whole body, as the screamed, resting his head in his arms, slamming his feet to the earth ground. Firth took a small rock and cut the rope he was wrapped up in and ran off.

That wasn't even a plan... But I did get to escape... With some gold too!

The half elf took off... Leaving a trail of golden dust... Strange.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    "For such a feared race, you Drow are pretty slow learners," Rine smirked, causually twirling his Crimson Blade. "Makes me almost ashamed to be one."

Surrounded by three Drow, Rine stood at the center of a moderately sized clearing. Two Drow seemed to be slightly heavy of breath, though all were thoroughly prepared to continue battle. As three knives were suddenly cast at him, Rine leaped directly upward to avoid them. Landing heavily, the male drove his sword into the ground. Channels of blood shot underground before bursting upward toward Rine's three opponents. Two Drow nimbly dodged aside. One, however, dodged too slowly. A stream of blood stabbed into his side, creating what should have been a minor wound. However, as blood was swiftly drained from him, it proved to be otherwise.

Smiling darkly, Rine's scarlet eyes flashed as he turned to those who remained. "Well, tell me, is that all ya got?" The male flinched as a knife grazed his shoulder. I guess not.

Wrenching his weapon from the ground, the crimson stream was swiftly removed from the injured Drow--leaving him with almost a third of his blood taken. "Hate to let that lad's blood fall over the ground and get wasted . . . you will make up for that, right?"

One Drow--seeming to be the leader of the three--hissed to the Drow at his side, "This one's trouble . . . I don't want to take chances. We'll get reinforcements before capturing him." Suddenly, several objects struck the forest floor--releasing a burst of dark smoke. Coughing heavily amidst the black mist, six words of farewell reached Rine.

"I'm going to enjoy torturing you."

O

Your Mom
    Years
    After a long frantic journey, Firth decided to take a rest. Counting his gold he had stolen from the Drow camp, he flicked them up one by one, trying to catch them in between his fingers. Not sure of his fate, Firth decided to keep going forward... Towards Silverymoon

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    "Sir!" One of my lieutenents stepped into my office, saluting sharply. I nodded and said "Report." "The mage says several of our partrols near the Moonwood have been attacked." I nooded and said offhandedly "Discontinue them immediately." He asked "Why?" I smiled and said "They were a hassle anyay, of no real purpose but to hopefully be rid of a few troublemakers. It worked." He nodded shakily. No doubt he was wondering if he might suddenly find himself on a patrol to one of the Lloth-forsaken scumpits that comprised the surface world. As he turned to leave, I flicked a knife into the back of his leg and said "Don't question me again." He pulled the blade out and returned it to me, nodding his assent. It was almost morning, the prisoner should be returned to me soon, no doubt broken from her... exertions of the night.

"Sir!" A captain, this time, saluting just as sharply. "What" I snapped, more than a little exasperated. "You should come see this" was all he said. I stood and left the tent, walking beside him. "We were out on sentry patrol when we found her" he added by way of elaboration, for all the help it did. When we reached out destination, I could see a depression in the grass. My first thought was to kill the captain instantly for calling me out her to see the sleeping place of some animal. Then he kicked it, making contact with an invisible shape. I nodded my understanding and signled in the drow handcode for one of the captain's underlings to go fetch our archmage.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    For a long moment Rine stood in silence--his amber gaze resting on the corpse that lay limply on the grass. The last tendrils of mist from the smoke bombs swirled lazily about him before being dispersed by a passing breeze. A sudden movement at the Drow's side drew his attention. Blood was seeping from the Crimson Blade's double edges--moving into forms that suggested life. Swiftly, Rine sheathed the blade.

"Now, was that really necessary?" a voice mocked.

"Stop playing your mind games."

Mind games? When have I ever tried doing that? And you must admit that it felt good to let me out for that battle.

"It was necessary."

Heh. Keep telling yourself that, kid.

Rine did not respond. Rather, he quietly turned from the still carcass and vanished into the forest.

-------------------------

Slightly stiffening, Rine paused as a familiar scent reached him. There's Drow near . . . and a lot of them. For a brief moment, his hand strayed toward the chain-dagger at his side. Then, lowering his hand, he slightly shook his head. No . . . I want to avoid conflict. The male's golden eyes looked toward the camp in a brief moment of indecision. But, wherever there's Drow, there will be trouble. And, whether I wish it or not, that trouble will likely reach me soon. I would mind as well know what I am up against.

Stifling a sigh, Rine turned and silently started toward the encampment.

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Spotting a flash of gold in the distance, Firth dashed towards it. The greedy half elf ran, leaves rustling behind him... Only to be met up with a pair of golden eyes... and black skin. He hid behind a small bush. Thorns picking his soft skin, blood dripping. Firth hissed... But it was loud enough to attract anyone's attention, even the highly un-intelligent drows. Or was this one different?

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    A rusty brown furred wolf ran through the forest. I had my nose to the ground, searching for food. This was my first time out as a wolf. It was a little harder than my other perferred transformations.

My stomache growled. It seemed like I hadn't eaten in forever. I never found much. Nothing at all for awhile.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Rine paused as the sound of a hiss was emitted from a nearby thorn bush. His luminous gaze focused on the plant as he quietly stated, "You may reveal yourself--and, if you would, reveal your intentions as well."

Waiting in silence, the Drow's hands remained at his side--making no movement toward any form of weapon. Neither was there any hostility within his voice or manner.

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Firth walked out slowly, hand not letting go of his sword hilt. "If you want a fight... I'll give you one." Firth said, giving a grin. Without actually fighting Firth, you wouldn't know how good his swordplay is. "However... I did stumble across you by accident... But if you want a fight, I'll give you one." Firth stammered, looking at the drow's golden eyes.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Rine's amber gaze stared unfalteringly toward firth, the gold surfaces gleaming eerily in the emerald shafts of forest light. His expression remained calm, yet unyielding as he slowly put forth both his empty hands.

"I have no intentions to fight you," the Drow stated quietly. "If you have no intentions to combat me . . . " He paused, struggling silently to suppress his battle-eager persona. ". . . Then, you may remove your hand from your weapon."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    "No one's side, I suppose," Rine said slowly. After a thoughtful pause, he elaborated, "To speak simply, if you are not of the Orckind and are not against me, then neither am I against you." Removing his spell gem from a pouch at his side, he lightly toyed with it--moving it from hand to hand as his gaze shifted elsewhere. Then, again turning the full force of his amber eyes toward Firth, he questioned, "Which side are you on?"

O

Your Mom
    Years
    "I'm on the Light Side. Firth grinned. I have a grudge towards human, but I also thank them. I'm a Half Elf. You would be amazed by my swordplay." Firth pulled his sword out, swinging it around with a small ring at the edge of the hilt. He threw the sword towards a nearby tree with grace as it made a straight line vertically through the tree. He walked towards the sword to pick it up.
    "Firthalas Archbow, call me Firth."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    "Very well, Firth." The male lightly tossed the spell gem before catching it with one hand. "I am Rine Shard. And, as you likely knew, I am a Drow." Rine dropped the gem into the pouch at his side. Then, approaching Firth, he added, "I, too, am a warrior--and, at times a swordsman." He motioned vaguely toward the sheathed Crimson Blade at his side.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back