• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<Generic new guy thread>

Lowreh

I'd be Gary if I could
Years
  • Greetings all!

You guessed it, I'm new here.
    Call me Lowreh, call me Lowrie, either way works.

I hail from Glasgow, Scotland, and Pokemon has been keeping me young for years. Except it's not as popular here as it used to be, and hardly anyone plays it. So that's where you guys hopefully come in. There's only so long you can play alone and not discuss with people who care, y'know?

Anyways, I've said my piece. As of yet my Pal Pad is empty. Hopefully some of you guys on here can make me feel Pokeloved.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hey Lowreh, welcome to PC! Scotland, huh? I... know nothing about Scotland. D: Is it a nice place?

Oh, and I'm sure you'll find PokeBuddies here. :3 Many many many of them... and then some more. Just explore the forums~

Lowreh

I'd be Gary if I could
    Years
  • Scotland.. It's uh.. Pretty, I guess?
    I haven't really ever been outside Glasgow, which is really just a typical city. But I have heard we have stunning scenery around ^_^

Anyways, the welcome is much appreaciated :3

Back