• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GenGaarrr!

Years
    Hey!

I'm not exactly 'New' but up until recently i hadn't been on the forums for around a year?! Got back into Pokemon with the release of X&Y and bought a 3DS just for these games!

I'm hoping to be as active as work and real life allow me too!

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
    :) welcome back Gengar!

If you're looking for trades or battles,
    I'm sure you know the places to go to already but in case you don't:
    The Trade Corner is for trading and the Battle Center is for the online battles :) (DUH.... xD)

Well, if there's anything you need help with, just leave a visitor message or a PM ^^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Oh my! One year! It is a long time indeed! I'm glad you're back on PC. Sounds like you have lots and lots of catching up to do! :D But that's alright.

Surprisingly it's been a year or so since Black/White 2 have been released, and now we have the 6th generation coming around :D It's amazing! How are you enjoying the game so far? I heard it's quite fun and it has an amazing storyline. The poster above me linked you two of the most busiest sections for your convenience. Both of those sections can lead you to completing your dex, or meeting new friends (or rivals for that matter!)

Hopefully you can stick around, ok! Don't be shy to ask a staff member should you have any questions ok. :) Read the rules and have a wonderful time on your return~

Welcome back to PC! One year's a long while.. I don't think I could go that long without this place, aha. ;<

It's very much worth getting a 3DS just for Pokemon but even outside X and Y there are some amazing games available for this system. Mario Kart 7 was very fun and I really do look forward to getting Ace Attorney, Etrian Odyssey, and Shin Megami Tensei sometime.. though that likely won't be for a while.

How far into the sixth gen games are you, though? :3 It took me 6 days to beat the E4 which seems kind of short but looking back on it I've spent at least 70-80 hours getting to that point. There's so much to do so I have high hopes for future gens. :) Enjoy your stay on PokeCommunity and let me know if you need help! Don't disappear this time, yes?

Back