• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Gengar is concerned about the trap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    What trap!? Has this ever come up when talking to your pokemon. What does this mean? I'm a little confused here. If someone can shine some light on the subject, please do.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    The Pokeball is the most diabolical trap known to Poke-Kind.

Hydrath

Pokemon Pirate/Water Trainer
    Years
    Your rival will soon pay you a visit, be prepared... oh wait you have a gengar that should be little problem for ya :p

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    I was mystified as well when my Ampharos said that as well. It was on Victory Road.

So, Ampharos and I PWNed Sash after ;D

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    This happens a lot in Victory Road, and not just with Gengar as you can see by other poster's comments. Anyway, it's probably just foreshadowing the fact that you have to battle your rival at the end of Victory Road - he who defeated all the trainers in Victory Road before you got there, which explains why no one was there to challenge you. If you still have any more questions regarding this or something else related to HG/SS, then please use our Help Thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back