• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gengar or Mismagius?

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters

Headfirst For Halos

[insert ellipses here]
Years
  • Gengar, because he's a BAMF. Even though Mismagius' witch hat is cool... but those are just an aesthetic reason on why I like Mismagius.

Ayselipera

Here's one of those situations where I love a Pokemon's preevolutions, but not its final stage. I've always liked Gastly and Haunter, but Gengar just bores me. Plus I like to think that the final evolution of a ghost Pokemon would be its scariest form, but I find Haunter to be a bit more scary looking then Gengar is. I also like Misdreavus. I found the greenish tint in its sprite to be appealing. Unfortunately for me it evolved into a practically all purple Mismagius... how boring. D: It had a nice witch design going on with it too.

So with that I'm going to have to pick Gengar. I still don't care for it much, but compared to the disappoint I got with Mismagius I have to pick it.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • gonna say Gengar as I've never used a Mismagius and my Gengar has never let me down plus theres the nostalgia with Gengar.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • What? Mismagius is losing? That can't be. Mismagius is so much cooler than Gengar, imo. I mean, it's really cool and not half bad in battle, so my vote goes to her.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • Mismagius in every single form of the word.
    I can't believe that Mismagius is losing the poll. That's just crazy. Go get 'em, little Miss!

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Gengar is my choice.
    Though both are wonderful in my eyes.

TheMightyMrPlow

Pokemon N00B!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2011
    Mismagius reminds me of Orko from He-Man.

And I gotta go with Gengar. The evil grin just makes it perfect.

Years
  • I voted for Gengar.
    Its stats are superior, its movepool is superior.
    Design-wise they are probably fairly even imo.
    I have never used a Mismagius personally, I'll get around to it one day. It would be nice just to test her out.
    I think Gengar would destroy her everytime though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2012
    Gengar by a long shot: It's pretty nice in battles and I think it's better looking. I've never really liked Mismagius either.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    gengar is a basic ghost, not overdone, i like him.

Back