• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gentlemen.

xelarator

Gentlemen.
Years
  • Yeah, it's me. The guy you probably haven't seen before. Well i'm back for a second time in about a year, and it's that time again where I need to tell you a LITTLE bit about myself. If you want to hear the whole story, pm me.

I'm a 14 year old boy that plays football for a high school called Desert Oasis. After my day of hard footballing, school, friends, and my four crazy siblings, I enjoy turning on my laptop, and casually decapitating people with my backstabbing butterfly knife.

In other words, I enjoy most of my time playing Team Fortress 2. When i'm on the go, I either go build fancy structures while avoiding exploding Creepers (stalkers) on Minecraft, or I go try to beat the Unova Elite Four for the one hundred and seventy sixth time.

I like being a somewhat sarcastic person but sometimes (and I really mean the times where I had a really bad day and I haven't had my Mountain Dew for that day) I forget what I say (or type) to people and I end up getting yelled at.

Oh and I used to be a fanfiction writer. Then I took an arrow in the knee. o3o
    Ok, besides the bad, corny joke, I was a fanfiction writer. I quit so much on my fanfics because I did not have enough time in the day. However, that doesn't mean I hate writing/typing stories. I LOVE typing stories, as you can see from here if you decided to bare with me for the last five minutes.

That's pretty much it. I'll be in the Other Chat/Trivia or the Video Gaming sections of this forum if you want to see my posts. I'm glad to be back for the second time in about a year.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey xelarator! I thought you weren't new, I could have sworn I'd seen that name around before now. Welcome home!

OK I'm not really a gamer at all, but

Oh and I used to be a fanfiction writer. Then I took an arrow in the knee. o3o

I totally understood that reference! You probably don't care, but it's a huge deal for me :P

Anyway welcome back once again, it's great to see you again! I'll probably see you around since I'm in Other Chat a fair bit :)

Meowthison

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2012
    Good to know someone still uses the good old arrow to the knee joke.
    Nobody plays Skyrim anymore.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Yeah, it's me. The guy you probably haven't seen before. Well i'm back for a second time in about a year, and it's that time again where I need to tell you a LITTLE bit about myself. If you want to hear the whole story, pm me.
    You make me wish I made a different introduction here.

"Hello people. Look at your system, now look at me. Back to your system, now back to me. Sadly, I'm not a Pokémon."

(For those who missed it, it's an Old Spice reference: "The Man Your Man Could Smell Like" ad, which grew very popular and even became its own meme.)

In any case, now that I've dated myself by two years, welcome to this here place. :)

Cyclone

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Welcome back Xelarator! Those pesky creepers are my archrivals, pesky things always blow up my favourite buildings ;__;.

Hopefully I'll see you around the Video Games forums - I stalk there quite a bit ;3

Back