• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Geoff Is (even) Older Now!

Years
  • I can't believe he's 27 now... and he's been a part of us for so long so definitely worth the party. I hope you had a great birthday Geoff because you do so much for us as a staff member so it's natural we always celebrate your existence. Keep being awesome, man!

Years
  • Dear Geoff,

Happy Birthday! You're an amazing person and deserve all the love in the world today, have a great day.

From, your braindead toddler

PS: I hope I didn't make your eyes bleed and your head explode simultaneously while reading this

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Happy Birthday, Geoff!

We go really long spurts without a conversation, but it seems we pick up right where we left off every time. I know this is all you, because I'm about as interesting as a turnip. You're a great guy and a great friend. Enjoy your birthday!

Years
  • ^Basically how I feel each birthday.... lol

Happy bday Geoff! You're pretty great and I really do appreciate your presence here. And you get a thread by the adorable Archer, you lucky guy you. Have a good one ~ :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • happy birthday! you're an uber cool man, and I hope this day is nothing but happiness and greatness for ya. <33

Sirfetch’d

Kidding ofc! Hope you had a really happy birthday Geoff! You're an amazing guy and deserve an awesome birthday. Don't eat all the cake though!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Happy birthday, Geoff! Cheers to the best CMO in the world! (27 sucks.)

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Happy birthday, Geoff! Well, happy the day after your birthday!

It's been great chatting with you for over a year now. My, how time flies. We talk pretty much every day, and we never run out of things to say. You're one of my best friends, and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Also, go eat a cookie or something. One slice of cake is not enough.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • So I had a reply typed out for this last week and PC ate it, and I haven't had time to redo it until now. Sorry for taking so long to get to this. @_@

Today, somebody that has been with me since the first moment that I started to know gets older. His name is Geoff, but his username here is Morkula. I know him from some time ago and since then, I could say that he's a friend.

Let's wish him a good birthday! full of cake and gifts, he earned it! for always being there when you need
    him!

Also don't eat cake like in the following .gif, it's dangerous.

Spoiler:
    I don't think I can eat cake that fast, haha. But thanks, buddy. You're awesome and I hope everything's going okay since you haven't been around for a bit

Geoff! Happy birthday to you. May your day be filled with rare Amiibo and other great things.

You're a great pal, I mean that. I really enjoy our talks and I'm happy to call you my friend.
    Thanks Ben! It's pretty great that we've gotten to talk so much and get pretty close in the last month or two. I'm not sure about the rare Amiibo part though, since I haven't bought any lately and I haven't really had time to hunt.
    I can't believe he's 27 now... and he's been a part of us for so long so definitely worth the party. I hope you had a great birthday Geoff because you do so much for us as a staff member so it's natural we always celebrate your existence. Keep being awesome, man!
    Thanks Hikari! I definitely had a great birthday, and I definitely have been around waaaaay too long, haha.
    \o/ Happy Birthday Morky!
    omg Kyle thanks! I remember we used to talk but we haven't since you came back. Let's fix that.
    Dear Geoff,

Happy Birthday! You're an amazing person and deserve all the love in the world today, have a great day.

From, your braindead toddler

PS: I hope I didn't make your eyes bleed and your head explode simultaneously while reading this
    *explode*
    It's okay, you'll always be my favorite braindead toddler. <3
    Happy birthday Geoff! Lots of cake ftw.
    Thanks Alex! See you soon-ish, hopefully. :)
    Happy Birthday, Geoff!

We go really long spurts without a conversation, but it seems we pick up right where we left off every time. I know this is all you, because I'm about as interesting as a turnip. You're a great guy and a great friend. Enjoy your birthday!
    You are much more interesting than a turnip. <3
    So glad you're back around and we've been talking again lately, buddy. Missed you a lot.
    But you just turned 26!
    I'll be old, decrepit, and fossilized before long at this rate.
    ^Basically how I feel each birthday.... lol

Happy bday Geoff! You're pretty great and I really do appreciate your presence here. And you get a thread by the adorable Archer, you lucky guy you. Have a good one ~ :D
    Thanks Janna! And you're right, birthdays just fly now that we're getting old, lmao.
    happy birthday! you're an uber cool man, and I hope this day is nothing but happiness and greatness for ya. <33
    Thanks Shawn! <3 We should talk next time I see you on Skype!
    h-a-p-p-y b-i-r-t-h-d-a-y [mork]!

Good knowing ya. Cake it up
    Happy birthday [triffy]! There was much cake, don't worry.
    27 wowwwwww so old :D

Kidding ofc! Hope you had a really happy birthday Geoff! You're an amazing guy and deserve an awesome birthday. Don't eat all the cake though!
    I shared the cake! My diet probably hates me for the past couple weeks, but oh well. Thanks Chasey!
    happy birthday! Hope you had a good day today!
    Thanks Zach!
    Happy birthday, Geoff! Cheers to the best CMO in the world! (27 sucks.)
    Thanks! And I agree, pretty much every age sucks at this point. Once you get past 21 birthdays are just another day/year older.

Happy birthday! \o/
    Thanks Fantome!
    no u.
    Happy birthday, Geoff! Well, happy the day after your birthday!

It's been great chatting with you for over a year now. My, how time flies. We talk pretty much every day, and we never run out of things to say. You're one of my best friends, and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Also, go eat a cookie or something. One slice of cake is not enough.
    Thanks Nicholas! Everything you just said there is true in return as well. You know you're one of the people I'm closest to, online or off, and I'm so glad we started talking all that time ago - which doesn't really seem that long either.

And I ate more than one slice of cake, haha.
    Old fart that is my buddy. <3
    You're not that far behind though, buddy boy. <3
    Happy Birthday man, have a good one!
    Thanks Nathan!

Back