• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

George Zimmerman attempting to auction gun used to kill Trayvon Martin

Melody

Banned
Years
  • This is really kind of annoying. The guy gets tried and acquitted for murder; then sells the gun marketing it as the murder weapon. What a sick bastard. No honest person should want that piece. It should not have even been returned to him at all; it should have sit in an evidence cellar forever.

Not only is this a miscarriage of justice; it's a further miscarriage that such a man be given his gun back. It's even more appalling that the Media in general is even covering the story; allowing this man to torture the family by his thoughtless actions.

Why must this be a spectacle for all to see? Someone commit that man to a Mental Health Facility right now!

Caaethil

#1 Greninja Fan
    Years
  • Selling his property? I don't care. Not even a little.

Marketing it as a piece of American history? Seriously? :/

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    ... How is he not imprisoned right now? I don't care way too much that he's selling it, or that he murdered someone (it's not right, but it happens practically daily. Nothing new.) What I really care about is the fact that he got away with it. Justice wasn't served.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • ok i do not know who he is but just the title alone, makes him sound like a douche :|​

He's basically a racist with documented behavioural issues that ended up killing an innocent teenager. When he wasn't arrested for an extended period of time, people protested for his arrest. Protests in favor of PoC almost always end up riling up racists across the country, which means he garnered tons of support and got fat off it (literally and metaphorically). He ended up winning the case because the trial ended up being about Trayvon Martin not being able to prove his innocence (which he couldn't do because he was dead) and the jury ate up George's lies because no one was alive to tell the truth (medical evidence was heavily against George but it was largely ignored), and it turns out that the jury was almost entirely white people. There was only one non-white jury member. After the trial, he was arrested a couple times for things like beating his wife.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • He's basically a racist with documented behavioural issues that ended up killing an innocent teenager. When he wasn't arrested for an extended period of time, people protested for his arrest. Protests in favor of PoC almost always end up riling up racists across the country, which means he garnered tons of support and got fat off it (literally and metaphorically). He ended up winning the case because the trial ended up being about Trayvon Martin not being able to prove his innocence (which he couldn't do because he was dead) and the jury ate up George's lies because no one was alive to tell the truth (medical evidence was heavily against George but it was largely ignored), and it turns out that the jury was almost entirely white people. There was only one non-white jury member. After the trial, he was arrested a couple times for things like beating his wife.
    yes i was right, douchebag it is :|
    somewhat of an understatement though by the sound of it

Back