• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Germany Wins World Cup!!!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
  • Germany Wins!!
    1-0

What are your opinions about the game? Did Germany win fairly or was the cup for Argentina?

I'd say Germany deserved this cup; they never lost a game so far and with awesome players, why lose? Plus, Messi screwed up the shot to go to penalties, plus other shots based on Germany's lack of attention. Alas, Argentina lost. At least Messi won the golden ball award.

FifePokemon

AlShao
    Years
  • Football is a game of narrow margins, Gotze took his chance, Argentina missed all of theirs beforehand.

Gutted for Messi but I feel the better team won..

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Argentina were close a few times to winning 1-0 and not going into Extra Time. Gotze's goal was really good to hit it on the volley.

That kid would be really lucky right about now if his Da did bet all the life-savings on Germany.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I still say Tim Howard got robbed of the Golden Glove :c I missed the game cause of work, but I hear it was a fun game. Götze's goal was great, too.

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
  • I just don't understand why it took them so long to put palacio in! Wtf, that's why they lost

Mega Venusaur

Muncher
    Years
  • I think that Messi could have scored the Free Kick he had at the end of the match, but I don't think he really cared. When the ball flew over the crossbar, he just started laughing whereas the Argentinian fans weren't as happy.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Either way, Argentina ain't happy with him right now... Germany won in the end anyway but Messi screwed it up. I think they gave him the golden ball award for pity... I can list players that deserved it more than him:

Muller
    Neymar
    James
    Van Persie
    And other players whose names I don't know how to spell.

xX Untouchable Xx

Everything Is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2016
    Go Germany!!

I'm in Russia visiting family for vacation, so we watched the game around 10:30 P.M.

Sir Codin

Well, so ends the World Cup. No more drinking at 7am and not having it look like a problem...at least not for another four years.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I think that Messi could have scored the Free Kick he had at the end of the match, but I don't think he really cared. When the ball flew over the crossbar, he just started laughing whereas the Argentinian fans weren't as happy.
    Oh I think he cared. Did you not see how pissed he was when he was receiving the Golden Ball?

Years
  • My thoughts: Holland had to win the worldcup. First of all, they had bad luck at the penalties against Argentina. Second, there were a lot of Feyenoord players in the Selection. Cuz I love Feyenoord.

That didn't happen so: Germany played very well. And Argentina won against Holland so I didn't want them to win. Seriously, Argentina played ♥♥♥♥ this World Cup. Germany PowNed the ♥♥♥♥ out of everyone

Back