• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get a Pokemon of your own!

Pikachu and Torchic

~Pikaki the Ice Pikachu~
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 21, 2004
    Do you want Pokemon(s) of your own?Just ask me to recolor a sprite(s) to make it!blue Pikachu's,green Torchic's,anything!Just ask!I'll even do 10 requests within 3 days or 2!Then,you can put them in your signature!Then everyone can see them!And you can even put them on your website!You can do your signature like this with the images above or below:

:7:
    I got an Eevee!

I won't just do Pokemon's heads,I'll do their whole bodies!Just give me this information first:the Pokemon you want's name,and the looks and colors you want it to be colored.I'm opened all day!So request soon.

Pikachu and Torchic

~Pikaki the Ice Pikachu~
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 21, 2004
    Aren't these cool?My examples:

Put your cursor on the images to see the Pokemon's names.They're mine,really.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    This is like my old thread that I did about 3 months ago, loads of different ppl make the same thread when one dies. I think there should be a sticky official Sprite recolouring thread where anyone can make a request, and anyone skilled enough can take the request, what do u all think?

Last edited:

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Phoenix Boy said:
    For god sake stop double posting using the EDIT button thats what its for you did that in your other thread please read the rules
    First Off You are Allowed to double post art if you never knew that I do It myself

~MoonLight

Back