• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Get Feebas NOW!

Jirachi

is made of gold
Years
  • Steps:

Go to the boy outside of Dewford hall.

Start a new trendy saying: "NOSEPASS SIMPLE".

Go to the river southwest of Fortree.

Go up until you reach the waterfall. DO NOT GO UP THE WATERFALL!

See those two pieces of land? The Feebas hole is two blocks below that!

Enjoy fishing!
    Note: Other Pokemon are also found on this block.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • Is this official, or the way it occured on your game? Because each copy of Ru/Sa has different randomly positioned Feebas squares. So if this is the way you found him then it's as much use to us as a bicycle is to a fish.

Winter2424242

Androgynous Role-Player
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jun 19, 2005
    The place where you can find Feebas is dependant on the trendy saying, as far as I am aware. Changing it can alter where it's found.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    It's not that big a deal finding feebas. Just go to gamefaqs and there is a list that tells you the squares its in. Theres only about 70 different locations it can be. ;-)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    this is nothing to do with this but does my banner hurt any1s eyes. I recieved a PM from someone [not telling u their name] saying it hurt their eyes?

opinions plz

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
  • This one have eyes weak to light... I think... but I found an animated GIF that reproduces Pikachu in Electric Soldier Porygon... first time I saw my eyes begis to "beat"... if you want I can tell the site... [/OFF-TOPIC]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2004
    Just to let you know the trend doesn't decide where the feebas are it just makes the squares that feebas are in randomly change when the trend is changed.
    So therefore even though you have found feebas there other people won't.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2004
    I found feebes easily....just fished about 5 times each area like a faq on gamefaqs told me to. The 5th or 6th square was a hit! In fact....I caught a few feebes male and female and bred to get the one I really wanted :classic:

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • lol.. Your chance of Finding a Feebas is not that low. I went fishing at the bottom of Route 119, and on my frist try I found a Feebas x.x

Note* If ya see a Feebas there is a 75% chance ya will see more.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2004
    Milotic is.....it can use very interesting movesets and it has a good special attack stat. ;)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    thats true actually......

edit: Sweet ***, post number 100

Oh MY GOD, since when is A S S swearing...

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2004
    Which block exactly? there are 5 different blocks that are "2 squares below the 2 pieces of land"

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    The one on the left. I tried it and it works! Once I got to the spot I fed in and caught 9 Feebas!

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • finding the feebas tile isn't that simple...
    it has to do with the trendy saying but it also has to do with your trainer ID
    I doubt that will work for anyone else but hey if it does, more power to ya .
    but why don't you just find a friend who has it get 'em to breed it and give you one???
    ...just a thought

Back