• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get mad?

PiplupRocks

Electric Trainer
    Years
    I do >_< I always get mad whenever I get mad I always go to the bathroom and destroy the toilet but thats not even HALF as bad at what my bro does.. when he lost to the elite four he always slammed MY gameboy on HIS comeputer desk! :( He broke his so i lent him mine but her just keeps on smashing it! *Cry cry*

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
    I get very mad, and I know you made this thread beacuse of me xD
    I can really be mad, haha xD Explode.

Years
    Is this thread just for video games or any game in general? I'm a little confused.

I only get mad if I keep losing... for instance, I wanted to throw the controller or something when I fought Demyx for the first time in KH2. XD

As for everything other than video games, I really don't get that mad. I might yell at people when they beat me in cards, but in reality, I'm not that mad. I'm more amused. XD

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I ALWAYS get mad in games that are so addictive and make you lose everytime. The last time I got really mad was playing Wario Touch on my DSlite - this jumpy game!!! So cool but so annoying.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I don't think I'd throw a controller either =/ That would mean I was just mental and it would be a waste of money if it broke. I wouldn't actually throw my DS at the wall.

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I only get annoyed at certain games. Like final fantasy or something. But never mad enough to throw the control or anything.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    After losing continuous times in a video game, I do get rather frustrated. XD Especially if I'm playing against David. Most of the time I just want to whip the controllar at him.

But if I'm playing any other game, I don't get mad. :3

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I don't really get mad, I just get annoyed and play the game over and over until I win..Or else then I take it out on the dog. The dog doesn't mind though, so it's all good.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Yeah, I do get a bit ticked off if lose a game, but not go on a rampage. I may curse a bit, but that's it. :\

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Same here. I am okay if I lose maby once or twise, but when I start to lose over and over, I get really mad. I broke one of my old controllers once. And about a week ago, I had to rip paper to keep me away from throwing my wireless controller. Sometimes, I also start to curse at the game and sometimes even the characters.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I dont really get angry but I just look at a person and look like my lifes been drained somewhat like this -_-

Last edited:

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    I hardly ever get mad losing over video games that because I rarely lose.:P Even if I do lose, I can take it.

But , if it's a sports games, and we/I lose then yeah I get angry and frustrated.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    I never got mad when I lost a game.
    After all, it's just a game. What would be the point about wasting time over ranting about how and why you lost? :x

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    oh yeah, i get angry over a lot of things. when i cant find something, or when i lose at a game sometimes. i get mad at GH when i cant hit certain notes or i fail the song altogether. i even get more mad at the platform games when i lose lives etc. but for some reason its very rarely i get mad at super mario. its usually "oh crap" and then i start laughing. but when i lose a lot, ithen get mad.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    I get mad when I lose over and over and I'm like "This is getting stupid now" ¬_¬. If I loose a lot more times after that, I just turn it off and do something else, xD

Back