• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get Off MAH Bench! V.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    So I thought of this game after we played a similar one in my Drama class a few months ago.

So basically one person sits on the bench, or in this case, the first poster will pretend they're sitting on a bench, and another person comes along, or the next poster, and they do something to get that person off the bench. Than after the person who was sitting o nthe bench to begin with leaves after what happens and the second poster sits on the bench, the next poster does the same thing, do something to get that person off the bench.

For Example.

Poster 1: -Sits on bench-
    Poster 2: -Pulls out water gun and squirts "Poster 1" and makes them run away, drenched, as I happily sit on the bench.-
    Poster 3: -Turns up volume on IPod so loud, that "Poster 2" runs away, holding their ears in pain, as I assume my seat on the bench.

To make the best out of the game, make your post humorous and different from all the previous poster's.

I'll start.

I walk down the rugged road to see a very convenient bench placed on the side of the road. I decide to sit on it since I'm so tired.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    I will now approach you in a powered exoskeleton, and crush you to pieces...

and politely ask you to extricate your posterior from that fine seat.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Oh, right, this game. I pwn mah drama class every time :D

I gently seduce Shanghai Alice in the belief that he is female, due to his username. This makes him run off cursing and yelling that he will sue me for sexual harassment. yeah right :D

I place myself on the right side of the bench. Use that to your advantage, or I will not move the slightest.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    "ohhh!A Maromi!" *Kerboosh*

I come back reincarnated as Lil' Slugger, knock you off with my bent golden bat, sit on the bench and say "I'm Home"

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Throws a bucket of red paint on you, so you run off to take a bath. I sit on the bench waiting for other posters while you take your bath.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    I smack you upside the head with a silver bat and drag you away, taking your place.
    "Psht, that's for being from an anime that I can't seem to find the motivation to watch."

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    I return, confused as to how one can accidentally delete their post rather than edit it, but nonetheless determined. I punt the both of you into the air Team Rocket style and assume my place on the bench.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    I then come back down like Haruko with a guitar, FLCL-style, smash you and break the bench..... Sawwy...

i proceed to build another bench

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
    And when you finish building that bench, I knock you unconcious with a snow globe and proceed to sit on the new bench ^^

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    I take a piece of glass from the broken snowglobe and cut you with it so you start bleeding. You get off of the bench and faint at the sight of your blood. I sit down, take out my cellphone and call an ambulance to take you to the hospital just to be nice. :)

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    I sit down on the other side of ^^, hand both of you some juice boxes, take out my own and we just sit there slurping away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back