• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get to know the PC staff!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Germany

Crystal Walrein said:
    We're not allowed to, really. We may make the occasional reference in our own little chats, but we never call them 'n00bs' to their faces. Or at least I think it's that way....
    For calling members n00bs I'm about the only Staff on PC (seeing how most Staff are nice) that'll tell a n00b he/she is a n00b. And also be mean enough to make them cry (not kidding). That's why I like the title of "PC's meanest Admin". XD
    If anyone doesn't think so then you should check out some of my posts in the name change thread... XD

Ok....
    I kind of split this up into off and online, seeing how I spend a good bit of time online.

About me: My name is Andy (most that know me call me by that). I'm 17 and a half years old (I just had to do that, seeing how kids that's like 4 and 5 always throw that "and a half" in there with the age XD). I was born in Germany. I've lived here in Georgia over 14 years (went from Germany to Texas and then on to Georgia). And I hate all sea food and I hate pancakes and waffles. My fav breakfast is biscuits and gravy (white gravy, not brown XD). And my fav food is pizza. I got dark brown hair, hazel eyes (if their in the light), and I likely need a good tan (not like I didn't get one a few weeks back) XD. I got 3 cats inside and 5 outside. I'm a middle child, I got a younger brother (14) and a older sister (28). My fav colors are Red (you knew that right? XD) and Green, and Dark Blue is also nice. Oh and my fav drink in the whole wide world is Coke. I drink it all day long, likely burn a bottle of coke down every day. XD

Offline: Offline I'm like a normal 17 year old (I think...). I'm homeschooled, been that way since..... well forever. I do like it better then public schools (yes I have been). It's like I do got more time to do things then if I went to public schools. I got a good many friends, sadly no girlfriend (yes it sucks big time, poor poor me XD)... yet I hope XD... I loveeeee games, both me and my brother own 97 games and that's not counting doubles. And I think one of our games has like 7 games in one (some old Sonic games), so it's more then 97. We own everything from an SNES, to a Sega Gen, to a PS2, to a GC, to 360 (and much much more). My fav game has to be SSBM (but that'll likely be replaced once SSBB comes along) and for a very very very close second comes Final Fantasy X and Kingdom Hearts 2 (both are tied). I'm a fun loving kid that tends too talk too much. And I also love to joke around a good bit.

Online: Online I'm a mean butt hole that NO ONE likes.... I hope that isn't true. XD
    Really, I'm pretty rude on PC. Seeing how most n00bs have pushed me to a point where I'm not so friendly anymore. But it wasn't always like that, back when I was a member and a new Mod that is. Back then I was nice, helped everyone, and was a flat out friggen nutcase of a newbie X_X. I'd kick myself in the butt beacuse I was such a stiff. I was a stiff as a member, I was a stiff as a Mod, I was a stiff as an S-Mod. Back when I was a Mod I was in most of the Pokemon handheld forums (I Modded R/B/Y, G/S/C and General Pokémon Video Game Discussion. At the time R/S just came out, so I was also in there a good bit). I did up some guides for PC back then (I'm pretty sure they're still around, infact I know they are), it was my way of helping PC (and trying to get that R/S Mod spot XD). After getting Modded I was promoted to S-Mod in two weeks. Sometime down the road I got promoted to Praetor and then later I got the SA usergroup (seeing how I was the first SA on PC). But I really dislike n00bs, they drive me up the wall everytime I see one post. It's n00bs that made me go off and start a list of things I hate (it's in my sig, you'll see how much of it is about n00bs). That's the reason why I'm as mean as I am (if you get to know me then you'll find I'm quite nice, ask many of my friends on PC) to many of the members. I just can't stand n00bs, so many times they've also drove me away from the Staff (as in leaving). So that's why you'll find me being real mean to n00bs when most Staff aren't.
    I've got a good many friends online, being on PC as long as I have tends to give you a chance to know many people. Sadly being on a forum so long also means you see friends come and go. I've seen some of my best friends leave PC, and some of them fade from the internet all together. It sucks because I got to watch old friends leave and watch 50 n00bs filling up their place on PC.
    What else is there to say about me? Lets see, I'm one of the few old old members to NEVER get a name change (it's always been "Arcanine"). PC was my very first forum (back before I joined PC I thought a message board was a strange and messed up idea XD), I joined back in Feb of 2003. I hate n00bs. I like MSN better then AIM since it's just better XD. I founded a club that's larger then some Nintendo forums (I've seen forums that has a Nintendo board and it was smaller then the NFC). I spend many many hours online everyday. And I think everything and everyone is out to get me. Everything/one from David, to Jorge, from plants to rocks, from servers to Robo, from water to the sun, from Mr. Cup to Ashley (wait, Ashley wouldn't be after me *hugs*...... or would she..... O_O XD). Everything is out to get me. XD
    Also if you get to know me I'm pretty funny, I joke around a good bit and have lots of fun. On MSN I talk to friends about games, PC, and other things, we all joke around, and all that. On PC to new members I might look mean and rude (to new members I likely am XD). But once everyone gets to know me (and if you're not a n00b XD) then I'm pretty friendly to most. So I'm not all bad on PC. XD

Well that's about it. Now wasn't that just a load of worthless crap? XD

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    *pokes Andy* no one says how old they are then add a half after it. you have to say 17.5 now! lol

This is a really good idea! I like te staff more than I did now, and I usualy hate staff on forums...

Years
    Who wants to learn about me? *crickets chirp* XD

Anyway...

My name is Samantha. Common, yes, I know.
    I was born into a military family. My mom is currently in the Air Force. Therefore, I've moved around all of my life. I was born in Illinois, which I don't remember at all. I moved away when I was smaller, and lived in England. I remember a few scattered things. After that, I was in Wisconsin for a bit (that's where my family lives). My father was ill, so they sent us back with my grandparents for a bit. Sadly, during that time, he did die. I wish I knew him more. I was only five, so I don't know him that much.
    After awhile, we moved to Nebraska. There, my mom met my stepdad, and they got married. Ever since then, our family's been pretty large. XD
    Soon, before I was ten, we moved to Japan. Yes, I lived in Japan. =P Ah, those were the days. I loved living there. I loved the land and the culture. <3 However, I didn't learn Japanese. D:
    To my dismay, when I was about 14 or so, we moved to Kansas. Obviously, it was nowhere as cool as Japan. XP That's where I got addicted to the internet.
    If you didn't know, I recently moved to Germany. :3 I live in the southwest. It's very beautiful here.

As for life right now, I'm currently 16. I'm on summer break right now, and I'm going to be a senior this year. Man, it's going to be hard. XD
    I live with my stepdad, my mom, and my little brother (11). I have three older siblings: Two older stepbrothers (one's 20ish and the other is... older than that. XD) and a sister (going to be 20 this August). Two are back in Kansas, while one is in Hawaii. (Now this post will edit or else >=O)

As for my personality...
    I'm very quiet and shy, I think. I don't voice my opinion very often. :x I'm also kinda crazy at times. When I attmept to joke, it turns out horribly, just ask. XD
    I'm supposedly smart. I *think* I have a 4.0 GPA right now (It might have dropped slightly, I don't know). However, I tend to make stupid mistakes, so I wouldn't count on my grades. XD
    I don't really make tons of friends offline. I think part of it is because I move about every 4 years. That, and I'm not a very social person. :/ However, online, I like talking to people.
    My bad habits are being lazy and procratination. You think I'd learn, but noooooo... XD

As for my hobbies... I love to write. I have tons of little stories I like to write down~ <3 However, I don't think I'm very good at it. Hense, why I don't post it at all. XD I'm typing out one of my stories though. Maybe I'll post it someday. XD
    I love to read as well. There's nothing better than a good book. I mainly like fantasy -- Harry Potter, Redwall, the Eragon series *lazy*, I read Lord of the Rings and that was fun... XD
    I like listening to music. I have a little black mp3 player I just love <3 I listen to all kinds of music. I'll give anything a try, almost.
    I'm addicted to the Internet. D: I spend hours on forums. I also like internet smilies and posting around in LJ. I talk on MSN, but if I have alot of convos, I'll want to get off. XD

As for PC, I joined orignally May 1st, 2004, under the name nayana_1120. Sen/Toto/Angela was IMing one day and talking about a club. I had only been to one big forum then -- SPPF. I saw it and was intrigued. So, I joined. I posted a ton the first day... but then dissapeared. I was addicted to SPPF, and was addicted to it the whole summer. I'd come every once in a blue moon, but just to post once or twice in the Ash club. I was addicted to Ash back then. XD
    However, towards September, I was getting mad at SPPF. I remember I was a member here. I started frequenting. I lurked at first, but then went "I really should post somewhere else!". So... I looked around, and looked at OVP. It wasn't a hard place to post at, and it was active. I've been frequenting there ever since. Yay polls. XD

I was modded early November (can't remember the exact date... it was something like the 5th, 6th or 7th). Kaga had just been promoted to s-mod. OVP was kinda modless, so they modded me in his place. I was happy -- I loved PC and OVP, so I was happy to serve. However... it was MUCH harder and stressful than I thought it would be to work there. XD;; I kept asking Kaga so many questions and such. After awhile, I could make hard decisions without asking. Score. XD
    In December, Kelsey left for a bit. Her old sections were modless, so I was asked if I wanted NU/W. I took it. It was kinda easier to mod it, although time-consuming. o_o;
    I was s-modded about a month ago because I reported too darn much XD. I was really shocked, to be honest. I mean, I hadn't expected any promotions to happen, and not me, not with so many other mods around who're better and more expirenced than me. But whatever, I'm one now, so... *shot* XD I've only had to deal with one difficult thing since then, compaired to when I was first modded. So, I've had to gotten better, right? XD

What I think is weird, is that I've made some good friends with people I had to yell at for breaking rules. Seriously! XD But it's been a fun time.

If you read all of that, I give you a cookie. :3
    Any questions?

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    .:Teresa:. said:
    *pokes Andy* no one says how old they are then add a half after it. you have to say 17.5 now! lol

This is a really good idea! I like te staff more than I did now, and I usualy hate staff on forums...
    Ask little kids how old they are and they'll throw in something like "I'm 5 and a half". They do it to me all the time when I ask them. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Time for my boring story...!

My real name is Jorge, I'm 17 right now and I'll be 18 in January, I was the first person in my family to be born in the US, the rest were born in Mexico. I was born in San Antonio, Texas and more or less stayed there until I was 11. After that, me and my mom moved around a lot, mainly back and forth from Texas and North Carolina. Up until about December, we hadn't lived in one place longer than a year for about five years or so. Right now we live somewhere in North Carolina and I've got no plans of moving for a long time. Right now I just live with my mother, I see my dad every now and then and sometimes visit his family in Mexico. I've got one older brother, he's 26 and married, I lived with him for a bit when my mom was too sick to take care of me.

In school I was usually okayish in grades and didn't really get along with too many kids. When I was ten or so, a group of kids bullied me for some pretty stupid reasons. Middle school was pretty fun, made lots of friends...then we moved, made more friends, then we moved and you can see where that's going. XD Then I got to high school, I dropped out of school in the 10th grade when I was about 15(stay in school kids XD), really was a stupid move on my part. I ended up getting my GED and I'll hopefully start college sometime in the fall. My brother doesn't know I dropped out of school and I really don't want to tell him anytime soon. He did the same and always told me not to drop out, a lot of good that did. XD

Personality wise, I'm generally the quiet one in my group of friends. I don't like to talk much and would rather relax than have to do anything. I'm not really shy, I just don't like to talk and even though I don't talk a lot, people say they get the feeling that I'm confident about everything I do. XD Which could sorta be the truth, I go into everything thinking I'll be able to do it, if I do it, w00t, my ego grows, if not, I learn from my mistakes. It's different from being over confident though, I just try not to think about the "what if" in everything I do.

I spend a lot of time online, not nearly as much of PC as I used to, but I'm still on a good bit. I can usually be found on MSN having a boring day and talking to my friends. I generally like to be on message boards, I split my time between being an admin here and an S-Mod somewhere else and lurking on a third forum, so that probably took a lot of activity away from me here. XD Back in the day I was known as one of the fastest posters on PC, which is probably why I have the highest post count right now.

Other random crap: I like video games and play every now and then. I love football(soccer), currently I'm wasting my summer away watching every game of the World Cup. There are two goals that I want to have happen, I want to play for a pro football team and want become a professional chef. Eventually I want to have a restaurant in Seoul, South Korea. I enjoy a lot of Japanese things, I used to be known for my absurdly large knowledge of anime. I generally like anime from the late 80's to the late 90's more than anything. My favorite anime would be Cyborg 009, Turn-A Gundam and Keroro Gunso. Lately I haven't been watching anime that much though, I'm sticking more to J-Dramas and tokusatsu. I'm a huge fan of Kamen Rider and Super Sentai and Hana Yori Dango, all live action shows. I don't watch English shows that much anymore. For some reason I LOVE Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends though, a few of the other shows I like are 24, Colbert Report, and a little known masterpiece called Scrubs. I'm a huge manga buff, and probably spend too much money on it. I've got a pretty big collection of manga, at the moment Death Note, Cyborg 009 and Rurouni Kenshin are my favorite titles.

I got tired of English music after it more or less became full of sell outs. I still like a few English bands, Velvet Revolver, Jurassic 5, Coldplay, The Fray to name a few. I'm a huge fan of Japanese music, my favorite bands would be Asian Kung-Fu Generation, doa, FAKE, Gackt on his good days(J-Rock) and Mflo and Chemistry(J-Rap). I like some Spanish and Chinese music as well.

Then there's also the whole "Rabbit" thing...but we don't need to go into that. XD Oh, I've changed my name on PC three times, first to Mihara, then to Kazuhito and now I'm back with my original name, Blue.

And no, you'll never get back the five minutes of you life you just spent reading this.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    My name is Erica and I'm a PC-aholic.

Er, I mean, let's start over. I'm Erica, seventeen years old, and I currently live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I live with my family (parents and younger brother) in an annoyingly big house. I've lived in several places, though all in Canada (was born in Toronto, moved to Edmonton, then to Vancouver, then to Halifax, and then back here to Toronto in 2002). The longest I've ever lived in one place is about five years (Edmonton), but if all goes according to plan, at the end of this year, we'll have lived in Toronto for the same amount of time preferably several more years to come. My dad used to work for Labatt's (they make beer) but now he works for Wrigley's (they make gum)...so I get free gum. :D

I'm just finishing up eleventh grade (Monday's my last exam!). I go to a Catholic school, but I'm not very religious--on the contrary, I made my own (Lightningism) in which people worship me. I refer to that or being 'god' quite a bit. So sorry if I offend. That aside, I'm in a special arts program at my school (along with Kura and Triffy, who are two of my IRL friends) for visual arts. I intend to major in Computer Science in University, but I'm also really interested in languages. (I want to learn like...fiteen of them but currently I just know English and a fair amount of French and Japanese. XD) I get pretty good marks, but they've slipped a bit this year because I hated all my teachers or I hated the courses (or both o_O) and I also fell ill a lot and thus missed school. XP Ah well; there's always next year to improve.

As far as entertainment goes, I used to love anime and manga with a passion, but I've moved onto video games moreso, now. I barely watch ANY anime because I'm too lazy and I could be doing other things, but I still collect and read manga. But I'll only buy it at anime cons, so I just buy it in bulk every May and August. XD; (For anime, I like Yuugiou, Ayashi no Ceres and Cardcaptor Sakura--I don't watch it much anymore, though. For manga, I really like Deathnote, Yami no Matsuei, Hot Gimmick, Bleach, and the list goes on. XD) For recent gen consoles, I own a PS2 and a Gamecube. Recently I've really gotten into Kingdom Hearts II, evidently, but last year I was completely obsessed with Tales of Symphonia. I prefer RPGs overall and right now I'm playing KHII (again), Final Fantasy VIII, and over the summer I plan to finish up FFVII, Fire Emblem: PoR, and actually *start* Baten Kaitos...plus I want to play Tales of Symphonia at least once more. :D I also really like music, though most of what I listen to is derived from my various fandoms...so my iPod mostly consists of video game or anime OSTs. I also like movie soundtracks/scores, so I have a lot of that too. As for "regular" music, I tend to listen to rock or alternative rock, mostly.

I've been addicted to the internet since 2000 or 2001. I started getting into forums around Spring 2001, my first being The PokéMasters where I frequented for ages, eventually getting modded on my birthday in 2003. :3 However, that was shortlived since several months before (I won't go into my full PC history), I'd joined PC and started frequenting here, too. I completely dropped in activity at TPM when I was modded at PC in late June (I have the date written down here somewhere but my room is an absolute mess so I'm not even gonna bother searching right now) in the forums Other Anime and Mixed Voting Polls--back before they became what they're called today--and then, about two weeks later, I was S-Modded alongside Andy. That was completely unexpected since, in addition to only modding for such a short period of time, I hadn't even been at PC for most of it. I was visiting relatives out-of-province at the time. XDD Regardless, it happened. Then, quite a while later, I was finally promoted to Praetor. :D I don't even remember exactly when that was, but it was early last year. Beginning of February or something. Then a few months later, I became the second Staff Administrator. ^__^ For most of my PC career, I've been the only female <insert position here>. So that's pretty cool. XD Through all of this, I was known as Lightning...but then a few months ago, I convinced myself to change my name to "Demyx" after my favourite character in KHII. May or may not change back when my time runs out; we'll see. XD

I...think that's it?

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Blue said:
    Time for my boring story...!

My real name is Jorge, I'm 17 right now and I'll be 18 in January, I was the first person in my family to be born in the US, the rest were born in Mexico. I was born in San Antonio, Texas and more or less stayed there until I was 11. After that, me and my mom moved around a lot, mainly back and forth from Texas and North Carolina. Up until about December, we hadn't lived in one place longer than a year for about five years or so. Right now we live somewhere in North Carolina and I've got no plans of moving for a long time. Right now I just live with my mother, I see my dad every now and then and sometimes visit his family in Mexico. I've got one older brother, he's 26 and married, I lived with him for a bit when my mom was too sick to take care of me.

In school I was usually okayish in grades and didn't really get along with too many kids. When I was ten or so, a group of kids bullied me for some pretty stupid reasons. Middle school was pretty fun, made lots of friends...then we moved, made more friends, then we moved and you can see where that's going. XD Then I got to high school, I dropped out of school in the 10th grade when I was about 15(stay in school kids XD), really was a stupid move on my part. I ended up getting my GED and I'll hopefully start college sometime in the fall. My brother doesn't know I dropped out of school and I really don't want to tell him anytime soon. He did the same and always told me not to drop out, a lot of good that did. XD

Personality wise, I'm generally the quiet one in my group of friends. I don't like to talk much and would rather relax than have to do anything. I'm not really shy, I just don't like to talk and even though I don't talk a lot, people say they get the feeling that I'm confident about everything I do. XD Which could sorta be the truth, I go into everything thinking I'll be able to do it, if I do it, w00t, my ego grows, if not, I learn from my mistakes. It's different from being over confident though, I just try not to think about the "what if" in everything I do.

I spend a lot of time online, not nearly as much of PC as I used to, but I'm still on a good bit. I can usually be found on MSN having a boring day and talking to my friends. I generally like to be on message boards, I split my time between being an admin here and an S-Mod somewhere else and lurking on a third forum, so that probably took a lot of activity away from me here. XD Back in the day I was known as one of the fastest posters on PC, which is probably why I have the highest post count right now.

Other random crap: I like video games and play every now and then. I love football(soccer), currently I'm wasting my summer away watching every game of the World Cup. I used to want to play pro football, but more or less gave up on that. I love cooking and want to become a professional chef. Eventually I want to have a restaurant in Seoul, South Korea. I enjoy a lot of Japanese things, I used to be known for my absurdly large knowledge of anime. I generally like anime from the late 80's to the late 90's more than anything. My favorite anime would be Cyborg 009, Turn-A Gundam and Keroro Gunso. Lately I haven't been watching anime that much though, I'm sticking more to J-Dramas and tokusatsu. I'm a huge fan of Kamen Rider and Super Sentai and Hana Yori Dango, all live action shows. I don't watch English shows that much anymore. For some reason I LOVE Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends though, a few of the other shows I like are 24, Colbert Report, and a little known masterpiece called Scrubs. I'm a huge manga buff, and probably spend too much money on it. I've got a pretty big collection of manga, at the moment Death Note, Cyborg 009 and Rurouni Kenshin are my favorite titles.

I got tired of English music after it more or less became full of sell outs. I still like a few English bands, Velvet Revolver, Jurassic 5, Coldplay, The Fray to name a few. I'm a huge fan of Japanese music, my favorite bands would be Asian Kung-Fu Generation, doa, FAKE, Gackt on his good days(J-Rock) and Mflo and Chemistry(J-Rap). I like some Spanish and Chinese music as well.

Then there's also the whole "Rabbit" thing...but we don't need to go into that. XD Oh, I've changed my name on PC three times, first to Mihara, then to Kazuhito and now I'm back with my original name, Blue.

And no, you'll never get back the five minutes of you life you just spent reading this.
    Holy Freaking Crap! I love those two shows! XD I used to watch Scrubs all the time but I only saw part of the second season. It was so funny! XD As for Foster's I love Bloo. He is so cute. XD

Jorfe, I always thought you liked HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR too? o.o

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Not much to say about me really, but what the hey? ;)

I'm Nicola (though I prefer to be called FG around PC), I'm just turned 20, and I'm from England (not America as a lot of people have seemed to think!) I study English Literature at university and am just moving into my third year after the summer break. Dissertation...nooooo!

I've always lived where I do now, so no interesting stories there! I have one younger brother, and a few close friends back home, but most of my friends are online because I have to move about so much during the term. I love to draw on the computer - although I do doodle hand-drawn things, I rarely post them - and have recently gotten a Wacom tablet which I have been experimenting with.

I love films, and have an extensive DVD collection. I am also a huge fan of the BBC TV shows Life On Mars and Red Dwarf, and run my very own Life On Mars forum, where I've been fortunate enough to even attract members of the cast and crew!

I play a bit of keyboard, but not much (I didn't like the testing so I didn't go past the first grade). I've always had problems with my teeth since I fell off a bridge in a playground around age 6, and so am very self-conscious about them. In real life I am incredibly shy, and can appear a bit cold until I warm up to people ^^;; I was bullied a lot in Junior School so I tend to be on the defensive until I'm sure I can trust someone. It's a habit I really need to drop!

As for PC history, I joined in 2002 at the 'old PC' (though I am one of the few who prefer the 'new' one! XD) and was modded in October 2004. I've been modding ever since, so it'll be coming round to my 2nd anniversary of that soon! :)

If anyone's got any questions about me feel free to ask! :)

--FG

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Ima really boring person...sigh. ._.

I'm Lily (not my real name, which I presently despise), fourteen years old, halfway to sophmore year. I was born in the US and lived there for majority of my life, 'though my nationality is somewhere from Asia. Oh, sure, it's specified, but I'm discreet about these insignificant things. Despite having a vocabulary laden with a some indirect form of eloquence, I have absolutely no brilliant feats to share. My grades are average, school is but a drag, depression attacks randomly, and I have the all-too-common fetish for something besides normality.

I play piano, up to about ten years now, and I am just about starting the viola. I absolutely adore writing, painting, and music, and hope to major in one of those three. There is also martial arts, but we won't go into that. I'm an anime/video game fanatic, as expected, but not as much. Naruto, FMA, Haruhi Suzumiya, ToS. KH I/II...although their soundtracks interest me more, at times. Since possessing a keyboard supporting midi, lately I've been getting on the creation of my own songs. Oh, yeah...I'm also a midi fanatic.

I am currently (partially) active in PC, SPPf, and Gaiaonline. All three bear different usernames, the most common one being LilyPichu. I joined PC in September 2004, and got modded exactly a month later. In real life, I'm a rather tactiturn, bashful person - outrageous to friends, of course. Online, it's mostly the opposite since the internet can provide a clever guise. Note that I've been hated, abhorred, despised, shunned and used repeatedly, so of course, this has induced some skeptism and sorrow over the years.

I strongly believe in the fact all I do is utterly pointless. If there is one thing in life frustrating, it is the awareness of humanity's lack of knowledge. Generic academics are not what I am captivated in (but it is a necessity, that I will grant), but merely a..different path I want to pursue, something a bit indescribable.

I don't know. I'm going through one of those insane adolescent phases, so I think I'll end it there. No one prolly understood anything~ ^_^

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    My name's Ashley, obviously. XD; I'm 18 and live in Wethersfield, Connecticut. I've lived here since I was 7, and have lived in Connecticut my entire life. Just yesterday, I graduated from Wethersfield High School. (Oh, what? '06! XD) I'll be attending Central Connecticut State Universtiy in the fall. Anyway, this past school year I was a member of my school's chapter of the National Honor Society. I tend to get good grades in school, despite my laziness and tendency to procrastinate. I have also participated in my school's performances of West Side Story in 2005, and Oklahoma! this past year. I didn't have parts though, I was just in the chorus. I was also in my school's enormous choir. 156 members, and over half of them are guys.

I'm probably one of the quietest people you'll ever meet. Not really shy... just quiet. One of my favorite things to do is dance. This year I received my ten-year trophy for dancing. I take both tap and hip hop, but favor tap. I also enjoy cross-stitching. I mostly just make people gifts, I rarely make anything for myself because I get lazy. Speaking of laziness, I am one of the laziest people ever. I procrastinate a lot... a lot, a lot. I also have the messiest room I have ever encountered and have pictures of it if anyone wants to challenge me. My favorite genre of music is currently country. I hate, hate, hate snow and coldness. Snow days are evil. Like Andy, I also hate all forms of seafood. If it comes from the water I will not eat it. I love pasta. I live with my Nonna, which is grandmother in Italian, so of course I love Italian foods. I also live with my mother, father, and 12 year-old sister, Kellie. My favorite things to drink are Coke, Mountain Dew, and, of course, water, which makes me high/HyPeR~!!! When I was 8, I was stupid and fell face-first into a coffee table and smashed up my two front teeth. I've had tooth issues ever since and just recently got a root canal done. When I was 3, I fell into a different coffee table causing me to need stitches over my right eyebrow.

PC is pretty much the only forum I go to. I joined January 14 of 2004, not expecting to make more than a single post. Eventually I started actually posting, but I hate looking back on those spammy posts I used to make. I originally joined with a different name which I currently hate, but I still use it as my AIM and MSN address. I changed to this name on May 10 of 2005. I was modded on September 6, 2005 here in OC. But my activity on PC had been steadlily declining over the past year due to the stress that is senior year. But now that that's over, I hope my activity here returns to what it used to be.

...and I think that's about it. I'm such a boring person~

Years
    ThEoNeAnDoNlY555 said:

I read it all. : ]]]].

And I really like cookies. :P
    You acutally did? XD *gives a cookie* XD I rather like to babble, don't I? Otherwise it wouldn't be so long. *shot* XD

I rather like reading these~ ^^;;

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    If anyone reads this, they win a muffin for having an uber attention span. xD

Um... I'll start with the basic stuff. X3;;;; I'm a girl~~~! And I'm 12 years old. I'm going to be 13 on the 11th of November. Heh. :D Fancy me growing up~ ♥ 'Tis scary. My name's Kylie. Not really. It's just a nickname. Don't ask me for my "real" name. I won't give you it. ^_____^ You can call me Kylie, Ky Ky, Ky, Ky-chan, whatever.

I live in New South Wales, Australia... it's a pretty horrible place, all things considered. My dream is to move to England! [English boys~ English boys~ はにゃん ♫ ] ^_^ It's an impossible dream, maybe, but I'd also like to live in Japan, and be an English teacher.

I'm a pretty boring person, really. xD;

I have a little brother, aged 11, gonna turn 12 this October. I don't like him. And I live with my Mom. [My parents are separated... :3 Thank goodness!] ♥ I'm homeschooled at the moment. Well, distance educated. I just get sent a heap of work and I have to do so much each week. It's my first term of it, actually, and so far it's working out well. =)

Umm... somebody's gonna ask me what I look like, I suppose, so I'll describe as well as I can. [No pictures, sorry.] It's not like I spend a lot of time looking at myself in the mirror. :D Well... I'm fairly tall for my age, apparently. -shrugs- About 1.65-7 centimetres tall. [Convert that for yourself!~] Mm. Going through the teenage gangly stage. >.<; I have brown eyes~~~ Um... and glasses! ^_^ I've been wearing glasses since I was two. If I ever get surgery, I'll probably just wear frames with no lenses. :D My hair's, like, uber loooong~! And wavy. It takes Mom [I'm dependent. XDDDD] half an hour to just brush it. It's brown; it changes colours a bit, though. Like, from blondey-brown to dark brown to reddish brown. Um... that's all. Really. I'm not observant. -grins stupidly-

Oh. I have pets. :) A cat, a dog, a rabbit, three guinea pigs, and they're all girls except for the dog. :D YAY, FEMALENESS.

Hmm... um. I guess that's enough about me like that. Maybe personality now, or something? ^^;

Er... I'm pretty... unpredictable. :D I'm usually a happy person [everyone - "...you're joking!"], just not necessarily on PC... >_>; I like PC, but it brings out my bad side. -sweatdrop- But, I'm very moody. I get annoyed for no reason at all. o_o; Since I've been put on antidepressants, that's been worse, but I've been a bit more agreeable. Dx

I'm introverted, and pretty shy. Quiet, as well. Talkative around people I know, though... I'm half-cynical, half-optomistic. I contradict myself a lot. I'm a neat freak, but I'm messy as hell.

I have a few "issues", as my troupe of doctors is wont to call it, namely being amblyopia, which is an eye condition [it's in my left eye; I have very reduced vision, hence my glasses], Asperger's syndrome, obsessive compulsive disorder, and anxiety. I'm an uber klutz, as well. :/ I injure myself a lot. Hehe. ^-^

I'm ditzy, as well~! :D And technologically... disastrous. Mmhm. I have the attention span of a... something. ._.; I forget what I'm saying quite often. People say I'm sweet. I beg to differ. I am not a nice person.

I don't have the world's greatest self-esteem. :3; And I'm very, very dense. Plus, I'm inquisitive. I always "want to know". I ask too many questions. ^__^;

I'm apparently smart - I'm a straight-A student [English & History are my best subjects. Ancient History ftw! :D], and I've always gotten great test results. But since I came to PC, my brain's melted. XD; I'm lazy, a procrastinator, and stupid. -nod-

I hate Math and Science. I hate them. :D

Oh... um... interests. I go to GaiaOnline [I'm .M i s a k i - c h i. there] when I'm not on PC, and I spend a lot of time on MSN... yeah, I'm totally obsessed with the Internet. I like reading fantasy and historical stuff a lot, too. :) I read the dictionary for no reason at all. I like punk rock, pop, stuff like that. Kylie Minogue, Delta Goodrem, Lindsay Lohan, Michelle Branch, Rob Thomas, Matchbox Twenty, Kisschasy, Maroon5, Nickelback, Good Charlotte... and emo's always a laugh. @.@; [I don't eat emos, by the way. I'm an angst queen!] Oh, and Japanese music. Right now, as in, as I'm typing, I've got FRUITS CANDY, a song from Cardcaptor Sakura on~ I heart T.M.Revolution, L'Arc~en~Ciel... anything Japanese. -shot- @_______@; What?

Anime~~~ I don't like it as much as manga, though. Angelic Layer, Fruits Basket, Gundam SEED... I like shoujo. :) I read Chobits, Furuba [Fruits Basket, plz. <3], Chrno Crusade, and stuff... ^___^;;;

And I love bishounen. And geeks & nerds. :D And crossdressing boys.

If I think of anything else, I'll add it. Any questions?

Oh...~ I thought of something. :x

I was born where I live right now. When I was about one, we moved to Victoria, then Mom ran away from Dad and brought us back here. Went through hell with them two fighting all the time up until last year :D I've attended two primary schools, and two high schools, plus being homeschooled.

Most importantly, I'm a muffin. THE BLUEBERRY MUFFIN OF JOY. Accept no inferior imitations ^_~

Matt/Drummershuff/Dawg 2005 says to add that he's my best friend. Believe what you will, Matt...

Last edited:

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Hiyori-chan said:
    If anyone reads this, they win a muffin for having an uber attention span. xD

I read it all, I get a Muffin now, yes?
    Kylie said:
    Most importantly, I'm a muffin. THE BLUEBERRY MUFFIN OF JOY. Accept no inferior imitations ^_~
    Why did you start calling yourself a Muffin? And having a big 'thing' for them? XD
    Kylie said:
    Matt/Drummershuff/Dawg 2005 says to add that he's my best friend. Believe what you will, Matt...
    I know we are!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Dawg 2005 said:
    [/FONT]
    I read it all, I get a Muffin now, yes?

Why did you start calling yourself a Muffin? And having a big 'thing' for them? XD

I know we are!

Hai. -gives you the promised muffin-

Alrighty. Sometime early last year. o.o; March, maybe...? Anyway, a few friends and I were having a group conversation on MSN, and we got... er... hyper. xDDD And I killed them all and baked them into blood muffins. [...] And then I started talking in muffin codes. Like, muffthisin. =) And... it just sort of spiralled on from there. I picked the muffin of joy thing because I was happy at the time. =3 And I think they're pretty cool~ x3

Darn straight. Tomodachi! <3

Years
    Ooh, muffins! XD *eats muffins for reading it* ^____^;

You forgot the nickname K-chan ;D *shot*

Centimeters? Don't you mean meters? *shot again* And you're about 5 feet, five inches? Or maybe the site means 5 feet, 6 inches. XD;

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    *reads all of them* *has 15 minutes stolen from his life he will never have back*

Ashley: You aren't really that quiet in my view. o_O;

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Sammi said:
    Centimeters? Don't you mean meters? *shot again* And you're about 5 feet, five inches? Or maybe the site means 5 feet, 6 inches. XD;

Kylie's taller than me...? ;__; And she's four years younger than me...? ;_______; WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN?!

Erm...anyway, I actually have a question for dear old Kyliemuffin-chan. XD; I would like to know what your favorite animal is~! :3 *squibble*

~Kelsey

Back