• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together 2010 Event Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
  • I would like to suggest a movie night also.
    This would entail a bunch of PC members joining an MSN group chat or skype or something along those lines to watch an old pokemon movie for example on a legal server. I can't imagine it would be too large and I'm actually doing something like it now as I type. Basically everyone who had planned on joining would join a group conversation an hour before watching the movie and start loading it so that it gets to 100%. Everyone could then press play and chat together whilst watching the film. Obviously it could be better organized beforehand. But if 2-3 hours could be set aside for the event I feel it could work out well.

I foresee that this would quickly turn into MST3K levels of hilarity. Which means SECONDED, FOR HOLY SAKE OF JOEL ROBINSON.

*goes back to lurking the thread*

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    This would entail a bunch of PC members joining an MSN group chat or skype or something along those lines to watch an old pokemon movie for example on a legal server. I can't imagine it would be too large and I'm actually doing something like it now as I type. Basically everyone who had planned on joining would join a group conversation an hour before watching the movie and start loading it so that it gets to 100%. Everyone could then press play and chat together whilst watching the film. Obviously it could be better organized beforehand. But if 2-3 hours could be set aside for the event I feel it could work out well.
    Oh my god yes! But which one? Definitely one of the first two, all movies after those sucked... Horribly.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years

I would love, love, love this one. Only problem I see is time zones...however, I hope this idea gets approved. :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    A chance to bash and ridicule Ash and Pikachu? SIGN ME UP!

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    We're watching the second atm. I say we watch the first, or stream a few different movies with a dedicated chat. But yeah, working on it (b")b

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I would like to suggest a movie night also.
    I SECOND THIS (with capital-bold letters :>). I hope it gets approved, its the best idea ever.

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
  • I would love, love, love this one. Only problem I see is time zones...however, I hope this idea gets approved. :)
    Isnt that where sites like blogtv or ustream come in?

Edit: Speaking of which, i might do a few speed runs on ustream if i get the chance as part of the event.... if im allowed?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I would like to suggest a movie night also.
    I'd like to see this happen, definitely. Especially since I can finally be home from work omgyay! It'll be fun. (And I'm not hoping for the first one, because that one traumatized me when I first saw it.)

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years

I'm in for this as well! It sounds like an awesome idea

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back