• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together 8 is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I just want to know, which events am I EO of?

I had signed up to be EO of some GT8 events but I don't know.

How do I get notified of event organization?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • All the Event Organizers were picked quite a while ago. You'd know if you were one if Jake VMed you. Most of the events are currently going through final event approval at the moment.

Years
  • All the Event Organizers were picked quite a while ago. You'd know if you were one if Jake VMed you. Most of the events are currently going through final event approval at the moment.

I signed myself to be an EO but Jake hasn't contacted me back.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I signed myself to be an EO but Jake hasn't contacted me back.

People aren't automatically picked to be event organisers just because they signed up, which in order words means you weren't chosen. :x If you were an organiser you'd have the userbar underneath your username and access to the Get Together Planning forum, which you don't, so...

Last edited:

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    Do you have a screenshot of the Get Together Planning forum? I like to see what it looks like :)

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Isn't the point of the planning forum being hidden away from everyone else to see lol

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Do you have a screenshot of the Get Together Planning forum? I like to see what it looks like :)

It's really not much different from any other forum on the site, just threads with the events on it and their plans/layouts, approval guidelines, master event list, etc. Screenshots would give away too much though, wait a few days and you'll see the important part, the final events :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back