• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneBlade

Journeyman of Forgotten Lands
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2016
    lolwut? That could of been the most random thing ever. :paranoid: SO I'm just gonna... Walk away now...
    Please don't do that :(. We all want as many people as we can get here. I'm still high off that COCA COLA though, which may or may not explain my randomness. >_>

EDIT: Apparently now, I'm a criminal :(. Post me a YT link to this Miror B guy and I'll check it out (because you'll ban me or something if I don't >_>)

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    jake you smell like an octopus

you sucker

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Miror B. is still better in XD; Gale of Drakness than Colosseum, imo. But I never played Colosseum. ;o;

BoneBlade

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2016
    I'm listening to Miror B now, that is some insanely awesome music. More pl0x :D

I still like my D4/Eminem remix though

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Miror B. is still better in XD; Gale of Drakness than Colosseum, imo. But I never played Colosseum. ;o;
    I'm inclined to agree. Although I do prefer his Colosseum music. But that disco beat is darn catchy as well.

He starts off better in XD from the beginning, IMO. He's moonwalking when you first see him. Moonwalking.

And backfliping with that afro of his is no small feat either. But he's great in both, really.
    I'm listening to Miror B now, that is some insanely awesome music. More pl0x
    It's better in the game. Half the time his Ludicolo are dancing in time to the music. XD

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    I havent played either personally, but I have some friends who have them, and I have to say that I prefer the XD music.

BoneBlade

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2016
    Guy with a Poke Ball afro dancing to that theme? I WANT THAT GAME.

/me goes out, finds Pokemon XD and buys it.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Play Colosseum first though! D=

...well, it isn't necessary actually, but XD is the sequel after all, so if you like seeing how stuff changes a few years later, go for that.

Plus Colosseum's protagonist is way better than XD's

BoneBlade

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2016
    It's gonna be hard finding a copy here though, almost no-one sells GC games here >_>

Hiroshi, I think that you should give us the full RijonAdventures game to coincide with the Get Together. But that's just a suggestion, which you'll probably delete from this post >_>

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm inclined to agree. Although I do prefer his Colosseum music. But that disco beat is darn catchy as well.

He starts off better in XD from the beginning, IMO. He's moonwalking when you first see him. Moonwalking.

And backfliping with that afro of his is no small feat either. But he's great in both, really.
    It's better in the game. Half the time his Ludicolo are dancing in time to the music. XD
    He's Michael Jackson's video game son.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back