• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    Is Umineko no Naku Koro Ni related to Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni? 'cause 'cause cause I saw some of the latter in Anime Club :'D
    /out of it

It's 10:43 AM here I win! >:U

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Well, different characters in Umineko, but Umineko is produced by the people who did Higurashi.

I think. I know they're related and all XD

Another way you can tell they're related is that they have such beautiful themes <3

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    Oh, that makes sense. owo; /looks it up

edit:: Hey! >:U /slaps masterman09 with a Gyarados

Last edited:

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    I am satisfied with my current list of series I follow...mostly manga, but it saves space on my laptop that way XP
    EDIT FIGHT: /me throws Regiice at Epsekop

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    I'm horrible with series D: I decide I want to read one, so I do... but in a reeeaally short amount of time. xD I read 220 chapters of Bleach in one weekend, and now I don't like Bleach :I I don't follow many anymore, actually.

/throws Cacnea in the air

edit:: Yay Skype! :'D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Eh, some series I've decided to revisit. Mainly out of boredom, curiosity, or a newfound liking for them.

Shaman King, for example. So far, original dub is definitely better than the American dub (then again, 4Kids DID dub it if I'm correct, though an uncut dub was produced on DVDs), but even the American dub wasn't as bad XD

I blame that PokeSpecial Shaman King video we all love <3

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    im on skype! :D
    /me hugs Cacnea
    /me starts jamming Norwegian metal
    umm...I read just about the entirety of Jump every week thanks to scanlations. I actually help with a group that does it :O

Last edited:

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    I looooooved the Shaman King english opening <3 And I didn't find the 4kids dub too bad. But I'm not picky, for the most part. D:

I'm on Skype tooo :'D
    And and that's awesome that you help with scanlations~ :>

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I don't have a Skype XD Just an AIM and MSN XD

Pfffft, the people on Nico Nico Douga do such great jobs with PokeSpecial versions of certain openings/endings/other videos in general. The second Shaman King opening and the Tokyo Underground opening are by far the best of the PokeSpecial ones.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    I forgot my AIM password >.<
    I usually just typeset, but sometimes I proofread the script beforehand (or might not even set that chapter XP )

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    AIM and MSN lag my computer, plus there's only like 2 people on there I would want to talk to and I talk to them both in different places anyway~ :I

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    Well, you are talking now, so you are getting somewhere XP
    You just need to pop in your opinion or whatever when you see fit, while following the rules >.>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back