• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
You might not have heard of it as only people in the Oceania region (Australia, NZ etc) and North America can access it. Sucks for the rest of the world though except Japan, Taiwan, Korea as they have their own localized version each.

Tailor

Objection!
Years
And by the way, you HeartGold/SoulSilver logo's are old. There are already english logo's.
HeartGold_SoulSilver_Logo.png

You might not have heard of it as only people in the Oceania region (Australia, NZ etc) and North America can access it. Sucks for the rest of the world though except Japan, Taiwan, Korea as they have their own localized version each.

So Europe is the only region that doesn't have access to it?

Last edited:

Asgard

Why you little...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
I played the Mabinogi beta for a little bit. It wasn't really my thing. I reinstalled it and played it later on for a couple of days, but it /still/ wasn't really my thing. xD;;

Asgard

Why you little...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
I'm looking forward to KH358/2 Days too~ :'D Even though I've never really played another KH game. -w-;; (Well, 'cept CoM, but I never finished it.) I only have Nintendo systems 'cause I can't afford getting multiple handhelds/consoles and games for said things. 8D;;

Asgard

Why you little...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
I played Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, I loved 2 more than 1. And I hate CoM, too hard and I don't get it.:(

My friend said that CoM isn't how most KH games are, so that's basically the only reason I'm looking forward to 358/2 Days after CoM. XD I agree, the battle system makes no sense. :I

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
Years
Yeah, the card based battle system was different, but it actually worked a lot better than you would imagine. I do love the KH2 battle system the most, however. Reaction Commands and Drive powers ftw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back